Part 22

Hitoshi's P.O.V.

"Izuku Midoria I know this is kinda strange but I- uhh I... never mind" I can't even do this one stupid thing right, I sat all of this up just to confess but I chickened out. "Oh okay, just know I'm here for you if anything bothers you, you can tell me anything." He said with a tone that showed he knew damn well something was up, "I know, thank you so much" I responded to his sweet words, "That's what friends are for aren't they" it stings, that word friend. "Yea friends" I mumbled. 

He quickly changed subject after that and went on and on about Greek mythology, I don't know anything about it but Izuku loves it. I love listening to Izuku talking about something that interests him, I could listen to him all day. We laid down about an hour ago and he was laying against me with arm wrapped around him. I have been listening to him muttering about Greek mythology and space for almost three hours and it's pretty late but then he suddenly stopped. 

"Oh I'm so sorry Hito, I know you probably don't give a single fuck about this stuff. I'm so sorry I shouldn't have started- " he started, I sat up and quickly interrupted him: "Izuku please listen to me, I love listening to you going on about something you like, I love the face you make when you are thinking about something difficult, I love how determined you are to learn, I love that you don't judge people by the first impression they make, I love the happy smile you have, I love that your eyes almost start glowing when you get excited, I love the sparkle you seem to have every time you think something is pretty or funny, I love the way you talk, I love the way you walk, I love the way you laugh, I love everything about you." I went silent and decided I had to do it now or I never would.

"W-what I actually want to say is, I-I love you Izuku and I have for a long time and I know you probably don-" I got interrupted by the sensation of lips touching mine, and not just lips no, Izuku Midoria's lips. He quickly pulled away, it was a short kiss but I loved it. "I-I'm sor-" Oh no he doesn't get to apologize now, I pulled his face closer and kissed him again. I noticed he quickly kissed back and I put my hand on his waist to pull him closer, it felt like the world no longer turned, like the time was no longer ticking, no one existed, noting but us. He put his hand on the back of my head and deepened the kiss, he pulled me closer and I lost track of my body, I'm not sure where my body ends or his starts. I could hear my own hartbeat in my ears and it was faster then it had ever gotten, then I noticed a second hartbeat. I can feel Midoria's heart and it was going just as fast as mine, he pulled away slowly and I opened my eyes. I knew my face must be redder then a tomato but none of that mattered because I saw his face was just as red, "I-I love you too, and I have since the first day I met you" he told me looking me in the eyes, it was obvious he meant it. "I-I can't believe this yo- why would you like someone like me. You're sweet, caring, lovable, cute and just perfect in every way I can possibly think of. And I'm just... me" I said or more like mumbled in shame and confusion. "Because you were the only one who was always there for me, no matter what you were there, if I got beaten up you would patch me up, when I feel like dying you're the one stopping me ever single time, you are the only one who doesn't care I'm quirkless, you're the only one who believed in me."

I saw a tear rol down his face and it broke me, I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him close into a tight hug. "Izuku, you are the strongest person I have ever known and the most heroic I'll ever meet. No matter the situation you always find a way to make it better, you always find a way to save the day. If people tried to beat me up you would be the one jumping in front of me to take the beating, you'd destroy yourself before letting someone else get hurt. Its your charm and your pitfall all at once, but it makes you to who you are, the only person I ever loved and the only one I'll love.

We finished the food and went back home, "Hey, I love you remember that" I said while pressing a soft kiss on his forehead. "I love you too" He whispered right before walking to his front door, I turned my back and walked away. 

"SO?!" I heard pap scream when I set foot in my own house "Yam chill, let him at least come in" dad chuckled. "Well I did it, and you were right" I told them while smiling awkwardly. "YES I knew it!" Pap yelled while throwing his fist in the air, I flinched a little but I don't think they noticed so its okay. "Hizashi Yamada now I'm done with it, it's almost midnight. stop shouting" Dad said very calmly, if he uses not just his first name but also his full name he's in trouble. "Now that it's a bit more quiet, I'm really happy for you and please tell me everything in the morning but lets go to bed now. it's 12:30 go to sleep" Dad added. "Thanks, goodnight pap, dad" I let it out before even realizing it, shit I never actually called them that. I looked at them a bit nervous while walking to my room but all I saw were two proud and happy smiles. I smiled back and finished walking to my room. "God this was a good day" was the last thing I whispered before falling asleep.