Part 31

Keigo's P.O.V.

I ran to the weapon room to get the boomerangs, my version of the Tron-Disk I loved a lot and my favourite set of two close-combat knives. The boomerang is a Non-lethal weapon which in UA he would be definitely allowed to use, the Tron-Disk with the glove can be both, and the knives he would probably not be allowed to use but it's worth a try. 

"Let's try using these babies" I said while dropping the weapons on the table, "You know what a boomerang is, it's Non-Lethal so you'll be allowed to use them whenever you feel like it. You know what knives are, the only difference between normal and these is that these look badass and you always hold them with the blade down instead of change position. This disk is something I created and is a bit more difficult, this thing is able to be thrown like a frisbee but that's not all. I paused to put on the gloves I made, "It can also do this" I said while pushing the button on the glove and the sharp and iron ring came out, "The knife ring is made like a Stanley knife, the knife ring is actually a bunch of separated pieces." I paused to see if they still followed "The gloves are like a lock on the blade, if you hold it with the glove every piece it touches stays shut in. When you throw the disk the it loses contact with the glove so it'll shoot out again." I looked Izuku right in the eye and saw pure admiration, "If you press this button it'll lock the entire ring in again and it won't come out until you press it again." "Wow, why don't you ever use this" Izu asked me. "Well kid, I'm to fast. You have to throw this and it of course has magnets so it comes back to the holder but it can't keep up properly when I'm flying" I explained while pointing to the iron plate connected to the right forearm. 

Izuku's P.O.V. 

"Keigo please just show me how it works cause I don't really get the magnet thingy" I asked or more demanded from him, "Fine I'll throw it softly so it won't destroy anything" he replied right before throwing the frisbee-lookalike. It looked incredible, he threw it so it made a curve trough the whole room and then it basically closed the oval he threw it in by landing on the iron piece he had connected to the right glove. He did have to put his arm up a bit to kind of catch it but it looked so cool, "You can also just catch it if you want to throw it again" Keigo said while once again throwing it. It made a perfect oval like shape but this time just catching it.

"I wanna learn that" I mumbled, "I'm gonna make you learn all of these, we have about one month to change your fight style and teach you how to controle these weapons. Every minute of free time you have will be spent training, and I know you go on patrols yourself which you are meant to do but don't use your new style or weapons there." God this is going to be a tiring month' "The whole point is that you use one against the people at UA and one against the actual criminals" He continued his speech. "Keigo I know, and you start to sound like Aikawa" I said laughing, he joined in at the realization of what he had been doing.

"I am serious though, you have dangerous work and joining UA is a necessary but dangerous risk." Keigo said after a while "Yea if they find out who you are I don't think you'll ever get out of jail, you have yet to kill someone but you have hospitalized so many criminals without a licence. It's part of the job and you're doing it perfectly -I mean just look online to how many people stand behind you and your morals- but it doesn't change the law." Aikawa finished.

"Today you'll be training with me, I'll teach you the basis of street fighting" Akari said after I changed into my usual training outfit, grey sweatpants with a black tanktop. Keigo left a while ago and I have no clue where Masako went, he does that more often lately. Suddenly I felt a strong punch to my stomach, my feet were swept from under me and Akari had me pinned down. "Lesson one, on the streets we fight dirty. Don't pay attention, you'll be down before you know what's going on" He said with a stern voice while offering me a hand, "Got it" I grunted while grabbing his hand and being pulled up. 

We fought and fought and fought because 'You'll learn by doing', "Gima we've been fighting for hours, I'm beat and have to be home in twenty minutes" I said while checking the time, "Fine go shower and change, tomorrow we start again" how is it he can go from computer nerd to top class fighter in a matter of seconds, its creepy. "I'll be there" I said while walking back into the cozy cabin.

Keigo's P.O.V.

"No" 

"But Touyaaaaa"

"I said NO"

"Please, I promise you he won't betray you"

"Keigo I love you to death but Its dangerous for me, do you have any idea what would happen if he would"

I had been trying to convince Tou to let Gima meet him for the past thirty minutes but he won't budge. Then I finally got it,

"Listen Touya, I know how difficult it is for you and I won't keep bothering you if you say no. I know you haven't actually talked to people since you've been with the league, I understand you're scared. But the man I'm talking about is someone I trust, I trust Gima with my life. This doesn't take the danger away, this doesn't make you less scared but he actually wants to meet you. He wants to meet the man that has my heart, he wants to know who has the heart of the boy he sees as his son." I grabbed his hand and sat him down on the bed. 

"Fine"