Part 11

Izuku's P.O.V.

 "Izu... hun... none of this sounds like something you would do but I know it's true because I already got the call and saw the attack on the news. They even put the things you said to the hero after on the tv" "Oh... mom I'm really sorry, but I promise I have never felt better then I do now, when no one screamed mean names at me in school, or when those kids smiled so bright it was almost blinding after I saved them and let them do a jump-hug on me." I said knowing my eyes had a sparkle in them that only mom had ever seen years ago, mom wiped her eyes that were getting watery and said "O-okay hun-ny I l-love you so mu-uch y-you kno-ow that r-right" she said on the verge of tears. I quickly grabbed her in a tight hug reassuring her I knew and was fine, I led us to the couch and sat her down. After another twenty minutes of her crying in my shoulder we were eating the dinner she already made before I was even home.

"Hey I know you're worried about me but I am feeling better then I have felt in a really long time, you really don't need to worry" I said truly hoping to calm her worries a bit, when she didn't reply so I turned my head towards her. 'Oh she already fell asleep, I mean both of us did have a long day' I stood up careful to not wake her up and grabbed a blanket I could put around her shoulders. 

Aikawa's P.O.V

"Oh my god guys, I actually did it" I said in a strangely calm tone my two friends and colleagues, "Do you guys think I gave him to much information at once, was I to direct maybe, could I have been to fast and stupid by telling him my identity, maybe it was a dumb idea to tell him I was a creepy stalker, mayb-" "Blah blah this blah blah that, you did it already. I heard you speak about this kid, you THE almighty Whisperer is blown away by a thirteen year old kid, about how smart he is, how fast he is, how great his morals were and how awesome this kid is in general. We trust your opinion if you think you want this kid in the team he will join the team" Keigo Takami, one of my vigilante friends who commonly goes by 'Hawks' because of his quirk, which gave him huge wings with feathers he could disconnect from the wing itself, said rudely interrupting my rambling. "Yea I'm with Kei with this one, if and only IF he agrees which I think he will without any hesitation become your student, we will protect this kid with our lives and help him to the best of our abilities, me with knowledge, battle strategies and my hacking skills, and birdie here will help him use his speed to an advantage and using words to make them crazy and lead them on keeping them far away from any information he will get" The second guy said who was named Akari Gima what meant 'white jasmine' said, I liked the translation and told him to make it his vigilante name back in our glory days and he just stuck with it. his quirk is named 'Digital unlock search' he could basically use his eyes to unlock anything digital and he also had some kind of strange library in his head where he could find everything you could possibly think of what made him perfect for hacking which is very useful for a vigilante. "I guess we'll figure out tomorrow, oh and Ak could you look for a useful place for us to train, it of course needs to be something secret, like some kind of underground bunker or ruin or something like that?" I asked "Will do" was his only answer before he got into his searching state which left him completely helpless.

Izuku's P.O.V

I woke up to a sunbeam in my face this morning, I quickly looked at my clock to see it was a bit later than I had planned "Eight o'clock?!" I almost scream out as I jump out of my bed. "I'm gonna be late, I'm gonna be late, I'm gonna be late!" I huff out while jumping around with only one leg in the trouser leg and struggling to also get the other in, after I fall down in my hurry I finally get my other leg through. I put on the rest of my uniform what wasn't that special, just a simple black one, and I ran down.

"Sorry mom I overslept I don't have time for breakfast today, I'll eat a bigger lunch!" I yell at my mother who was just casually sitting on the couch, "Hunny where are yo-" she started but her question quickly turned into laughter when she turned her head. Swee-ty It's sat-turday" she stated in between her laughs, "Wait- really?" I asked her in confusion. "Yea" she said while finally calming herself down a bit "Oh, well- I'm just going to change now" I stated while walking upstairs again.

Aikawa's P.O.V

I woke up for the hundredth time this morning, to nervous to actually fall asleep fully. "ughh five o'clock, oh well it's not like I'm going to fall asleep again today" I murmured while getting out of bed. "I'm so fucking bored" I whispered "I'm alone why am I even talking aloud" I literally asked myself "I don't know, your just stupid" Akari said while walking into the apartment I was currently staying in scaring the living shit out of me "GEEZ Kari, usually its Kei who makes the snarky remarks but I guess you can be an asshole to" "Always" was his dumb response. "Well since your dumbass listened to me talking to myself you know what's up, so what are we gonna do today?" I asked him "Well we could go check out the locations I found for you to train the boy?" he asked "Lead the way"

A.N.

Things are getting hectic at my place so I will keep posting at the same schedule but I don't really have time to check everything three times like I usually would. It's not an excuse but I apologize of the chapters have strange sentences or spelling errors, like you probably guessed by now my first language isn't English so I'm doing the best I can.