Part 37

Izuku's P.O.V.

"Okay so you wanted to talk to me?" I asked once I made myself comfortable on the couch in the hideout training place thingy. "Yea I know you've had a rough few weeks but its Thursday, the entrance exams for UA are next Saturday, you have to decide which course you'll go into." Masako told me, "You can easily get into any you want but we need to decide what's the best choice, what's the smartest option" Akari added. "What do you mean, I thought I was meant to get into 1A" I asked. "We think you should stay a bit lower, you should start on the bottom and climb up, that way you inspire more people. It also makes the chance of you getting caught smaller." Keigo added. 

"Okay so give me the pros and cons" 

"Well lets start with the support course, if you'd join the support you'll learn how to make tech and because of how smart and how much you've seen Aikawa work I think you'd deal with it just fine. You then can also influence the people the future heroes will rely on to only help the ones with good morals, you'd be extremely powerful." Akari listed glaring at Masako

"But climbing up in the ranks would be more suspicious, and when you'd finally get into the higher courses you won't be respected as much as you're supposed to. You'll forever be seen as a lesser student then the ones who got there at the exam" Masako finished glaring just as hard back at Gima. 

"Geez you bunch of babies can't you just be professional instead of this bickering" Keigo growled at both Akari and Aikawa who looked down defeated. 

"Well you also have starting at the hero course, the cons are that you'd be respected and start at the top. You will be the talk of the school in 1A everyone would want to be you, but what is also important to remember is that if you start at the top you take the shortest route not inspiring many." Keigo said after he was done stopping the death glaring of the older guys. "What do you mean, inspiring the least. How could I even inspire anyone in school" I asked him

"Image what kind of legend you'd be among the students in the lower courses if you go from support to hero course. Oh and we're forgetting general studies, but personally I think it would just mean you won't learn anything." Takami answered me. 

"I think I'll try to get into the-"

Keigo's P.O.V.

The two idiots couldn't even explain something properly anymore, ever since the big fight Izuku had with masked guy the two have been trying to figure out who in the world they were. He killed a man and they know the attack was coordinated, to coordinated to be a random attack. But these guys have been around each other for the past days with little sleep, everyone is on edge. This is not their time to fight about this its about Izuku deciding what studies he's gonna do. 

"I think I'll try to get into the-" 

"Stop" I told him before he could finish, "Today we'll train and you can make the decision right before you go home, deal?" I suggested, I don't want him to make a quick decision that he'll regret later on. 

"Deal" 

"Let's go then" I said before taking off in the air, we've been doing this training to get his condition up for a while now and it's become a race between us at this point. "You had a head start!" I could faintly hear him yell under me, my speed in the air is obviously better but we both have made different routes to make it fair game. This was affective for multiple reasons, the first one is obviously condition but the second is familiarity with his surroundings, the better he knows what paths to take so people won't see him ore stare while not climbing buildings the quicker he'll get around. We made the rule that when he's not wearing his suit he's not allowed on buildings as manoeuvre, it's to dangerous.

Halfway through my part of the course I felt the familiar sensation of vibration on my wrist. "Yo Izuku I'm gonna have to make a quick stop, I'll see you later" I said through the earpiece before landing at some random balcony to check my watch. 

The entire league got these high tech watches, I'm not gonna ask where they got them, what I don't know can't bother me. When a member is in danger they can send vibration through the watch to let the others know, the thing is that it vibrates three times for each notification send, 

It doesn't seem like it will stop vibrating anytime soon.

This can't be good

Izuku's P.O.V.

I was running until I heard the worried voice of Keigo over my earpiece which I by the way always wore, it used to only be in my suit but they decided to make me one that got in my ear very deep. Its impossible for me to take it out, they of course can take it out but they made it in a way it isn't visible, they didn't use metal so if I'd ever get arrested it wouldn't even get detected. 

"Yo Izuku I'm gonna have to make a quick stop, I'll see you later"

He sound's worried,

"Wait what, Kei what happened?" 

I waited for his respond for a bit but after a minute of no interaction I got more nervous.

"Keigo?"

He isn't responding, Kei always responds.

"Takami this isn't funny"

Still no respond, I decided to continue my run back to base and hope the idiot is playing a prank on me. 'It would be pretty Kei like to make me worry over nothing' I chuckled to myself, "He'll be fine, it's Keigo. He knows how to survive" I mumbled, aloud this time.

"Just let my guts be wrong for once"

"Please"