Part 33

Izuku's P.O.V.

"The vigilante Swandive has become rather popular over the media in the last few months. The government tried to keep it a secret due to the fragile mind of kids who might start to believe he's doing the right thing. Swandive might stop criminals for now but we don't know how far he'll go, he's going against the law. Anyone who goes against the law should be stopped immediately, he's a danger to every good citizen of this beautiful city"

I was calmly listening to the calm voice of this reporter noticing mom was nodding to the words he spoke. 'Shit she agrees with him, I have to be even more careful. If she figures out I'm Swandive she'll get me arrested. Whether or not she loves me is not important if its the law'

"He acts on his own believes and that's a dangerous path, even though he thinks he's doing the right thing he's acting against the law. How long will it take before his twisted mind believes even the heroes are bad, we don't even know who he is. That is enough proof that he knows that what he's doing is wrong." 

"Mom I'm tired I'll go to sleep is that okay?" I asked her not fully meaning it ,"Oh of course hun, I hope you sleep well" she replied kind while pressing a kiss on my forehead.

"So you're going on patrol tonight?" Keigo asked me through the earpiece, "No I'm just seeing if my suit fits" I replied sarcastically while putting on the last glove. "I taught you to well" He grinned, "I need some distraction, give me a-" 

"Unidentified thief on the run, armed with a manipulation quirk danger-type 6. Killed eight people before we got there, suspect was wearing something that looked like a plague mask, he's going towards coordinate 113.35 - 394.69." 

I heard the message not directed to me through the police radio also build in my mask, "Well there's your distraction"

"Already on the move" I replied while jumping out of my window towards the building I knew the coordinates were near. 

"Hawk I'm gonna need some more information, they marked him as a danger-type 6. There has to be some kind of information about him" I whispered while I had the suspect in vision. "I'm on it but the police has no recorded information on this creep, I'm searching through the black web now though I'm afraid you're not going to get information on him." 

Masako's P.O.V.

"I figured out what their going to do with the entrance exam" I told Akari with a proud grin, "Damn YOU got through UA's defences" he replied surprised but mockingly, "Ha ha how funny" I rolled my eyes. "I'm hilarious I know but what's the test?" He asked serious, "Well their going to fight a bunch of robots, there will be four type's. Type one is blind baby work and is worth one point, type two is also very easy for him and he'll destroy it in less then ten seconds and its worth two points, then the third type is still very easy for him and is worth 3 points. the fourth is a distraction no need to worry about that one" I paused for a bit, "The best hero students will get about seventy to eighty points, to get in class 1A you'll need about fifty to eighty, 2B is about thirty to fifty and all under is not something we'll have to worry about." I finished.

"Okay so he'll be able to get all the points easily, but what class do we need him in 1A or 1B?" Akari asked, "Or maybe we should even put him in general?" he rambled on. "I think it's best for him to get in 1B, it wont be targeted as much and he'll be able to inspire them first and then get into 1A after the sport's festival" I replied, "But if you put him in support no eyes will be on him, which means the chance he'll get discovered is the smallest" He argued back, "You know what let's let him have the decision. We are talking about his school life." I answered him, I disagree strongly in the general studies and even the support but he does have a point. "Yea let's do that"

Keigo's P.O.V.

I was staying at the lov base when Izuku called me, he usually asked me to be the support behind the screens when he was going out. The Lov knows about the fact I work with them too and ended up being okay with it as long as I didn't play information over. "Yo It's Zuzu, I'll go into the spare room!" I warned them while walking into the room they had prepared for possible new members. "If you make to much noise I will shut down the power!" Shigaraki yelled back, "Yea yea you big baby. I won't interrupt your beauty sleep, you clearly need it" 

"Izuku there's no information, we can't have you get hurt now" I said through the earpiece hoping he would just leave, "Keigo there are people down there, its a type 6 I'll be fine." He argued back. "Izuku the exam is in less then four weeks, we don't even know what you have to do there. Listen if you get hurt there might be huge consequences" I barked, I know he won't listen but the least I can do is try to stop him.

"No Keigo you listen, I became a vigilante because I'm sick of people in danger because heroes turn a blind eye. I will fight, with or without your help." 'Damn this kid and his morals', "Fine, I'm hacking security cameras now" I said in defeat, I won't let him do this alone.

"He's inside the museum and has seven hostages: five adults, one teen and one little kid." I mumbled to him, "First floor is clear" I informed him looking at the camera's.

"Clear to engage"