Part Fifty-Nine

"A wedding with no letter to anyone! Didn't even have the decency to tell us until the next day, wait until your father hears about this!" Monica shouted at the newly weds that were sat on the couch of the Granger residence

The night after their wedding they decided to remain in their happy bubble at their cottage, staying hidden from the world and celebrating by themselves. They picked up Thai food on their way home from the chapel, pouring goblets of wine and dancing to some music on the record player Harry had given the pair before he left for Hogwarts, saying he didn't really use it much while at school. They finished several bottles of wine, making love on every surface of their cottage -other than Harry's room of course - well into the morning hours.

Once the wine vanished they brought out their bottle of Fire Whiskey, sipping it out of their chipped tea mugs as they laid in the thick green grass of their garden outside, barely clothed.

"You're pregnant aren't you," Molly Weasley shouted excitedly. "Why what other reason would you two run off and get married on a whim for?"

Remus was quick to dispute that his bride was with child and Bobbie's heart ached at the fact. They hadn't had a conversation regarding children, but Bobbie feared she already knew the answer.

The scolding occurred at the beginning of the week, and it was just only starting to subside when the weekend rolled around. The only reason the two mothers dropped it was because Remus and Bobbie agreed to a small celebration at the Burrow, waiting until the weekend so the kids could venture from the castle for an evening.

"No, the centerpieces are all off," Monica huffed as she shooed Bobbie away from the tables they were setting up in the back yard of the Burrow.

Bobbie rolled her eyes, moving across the grass to join Remus who was helping Arthur charm a white tent to hang above the tables. "If you think this is bad just imagine if we actually followed through with their wedding."

Remus chuckled, his gaze moving from the tent toward the girl. The Weasley twins were journeying to Hogwarts to bring Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny back to the Burrow for the party.

"Precisely why I'm doing as my told my love, you should try it," Remus said, leaning to press a kiss on Bobbie's temple.

"Remus don't lose focus we've nearly got it up!" Arthur shouted from across the pair.

"Quit distracting me Mrs. Lupin," Remus laughed as he turned to focus his energy back toward the large tent.

Bobbie didn't need to be told twice as she saw several broomsticks flying overhead, landing expertly near the side of the house. She ran over to throw her arms around the kids as they dismounted from their brooms.

"Alright then?" Bobbie asked the group with her arm still around her little sister.

"It went fine other than Ron trying to be a show off and nearly falling off his broom," Ginny scoffed, dodging Ron's hand as he grabbed for her. She ran toward her parents, Ron hot on her trail.