Part Fifty-One

"It's alright my love, you'll find other work," Bobbie stated as she slipped her boots on. Remus had to quit his job at the bookshop after one of his coworkers started to catch onto the signs of his lycanthropy. He was quiet as he slipped into his coat, and Bobbie moved across the bedroom to hold his face between her hands.

"It's shameful I can't even keep a job at a bookshop. You deserve a big wedding," he whispered, avoiding meeting the girl's eye.

"We could get married in the living room of this cottage for all I care, as long as I have you."

Remus shook his head, knowing Bobbie didn't care about anything other than being with him. She had proven this to him over the years, though he was never exactly sure as to why she would want to stay with him.

The couple held hands as they disappeared to 12 Grimmauld Place, each silently fearing what they would walk into. This was the first meeting they would be attending since Fred exposed their relationship, and neither were particularly excited about facing the other members.

Conversation quickly died down as they entered the dining area, all eyes focused on the pair at the doorway. Bobbie looked around for Fred, and was disappointed when she didn't see him. She knew she should be mad at her friend for telling the entire Order about her relationship, but she truly just wanted him back in her life.

Tonks rose from her seat to stand in front of Bobbie. "I just wanted to address the elephant in the room and apologize. I never would've...you know perused Remus had I known," she said awkwardly.

Bobbie smiled at the purple haired girl and shook her head. "You didn't know, besides Remus and I were very off and on for a bit."

"I'd better be the maid of honor after you failed to tell one of your best friends that you got engaged," she heard El's loud voice from behind her as arms wrapped around her.

"You're a hard woman to reach," Bobbie laughed as she spun around to embrace her friends.

El pulled away and reached for Bobbie's left hand, her brow furrowing as she looked at her ring finger. "What the hell is this?"

"I told Moony I'd lend him some money to go buy her an actual ring," Sirius shrugged from his spot at the head of the table.

Bobbie shrugged her hand out her friend's grasp. "That's enough out of you two, keep on and neither of you will be receiving invitations!"

Mrs. Weasley cleared her throat as she entered from the kitchen, looking distastefully at Remus. "Let's get this meeting started."

Kingsley began reading off the few key points he had from the Ministry, as much hadn't changed. They were still attempting to discredit Potter's statement of battling Voldemort, and doing anything in their power to bury the story.

"Bobbie and Remus why don't you two take a trip to Edinburgh to deliver this package to the other members of the Order," Kingsley requested, sliding the large brown parcel across the table to the pair.

"Must we really endorse this relationship?" Mrs. Weasley butted in.

"Mum..." Bill Weasley trailed, shaking his head at his mother.

"Anything else you need us to do?" Bobbie sighed, ignoring the red haired witch. Kingsley shook his head.

Bobbie shot another glare at Mrs. Weasley and Remus pulled her out of the room and apparated them to Edinburgh. "Doesn't it bother you? How she spoke about you?"

"Nothing bothers me anymore Bobbie, I've lived my whole life this way," Remus sighed as they knocked on the door of a member's home. The meetings that were held in different parts of the country were much smaller, making it easier to keep them secretive.

An elderly woman welcomed them into the small home, leading them to the dining area. The moment Bobbie stepped into the room, her aunt shot up from her seat to embrace Bobbie.

Her aunt grabbed onto her left hand and giggled. "A piece of rope, really Rem?" The man smiled as Amelia pulled him into a hug, telling him she was only joking.

"Did dad tell you then?"

"Actually your mum rang and told me the news. She didn't seem totally appalled by it," Amelia shrugged. She had tried countless times to speak with her sister about the issue, saying that she was in the wrong and should apologize. Monica Granger could be so stubborn at times, perhaps there where Bobbie acquired her tendencies from.

Bobbie and Remus sat on the plaid couch in the living room with Amelia for a while longer updating her on everything the Order was achieving at Headquarters. They had gotten loads of new intel from different Death Eater meetings, though they weren't exactly sure where Voldemort was or what his next move would be.

After they had spoken well into the evening hours Bobbie and Remus decided to leave the other members, telling Amelia they would venture to stay at her cottage for a few days soon.

The couple walked hand and hand through the streets of Edinburgh after Remus suggested they stopped at a local pub for some spirits. He had never spent a lot of time in Edinburgh, and Bobbie was happy to be his tour guide as her aunt had lived there for many years.

"What can I get for ya gorgeous?" The barkeep asked Bobbie, ignoring Remus as they sat on the wooden stools at the bar top. He was likely around Remus's age with sandy blonde hair and green eyes, a dish towel draped over his shoulder.

"My wife and I will have two butter beers please," Remus cleared his throat, shooting the barkeep a smug smile. The man acknowledged Remus's presence awkwardly before quickly turning away to start their drinks.

"Thank you husband," Bobbie joked as Remus handed her goblet to her.

"I can't wait until I call you that and it's actually true," Remus grinned, clinking their glasses together.

They stayed in the small pub for a few hours, and Bobbie cursed herself for not bringing a camera as Remus sang a cheesy muggle love song to her after a few too many shots of Brandy.

"You're so beautiful. I truly don't tell you that enough," Remus admired as they walked through the chilly night's hair, holding onto one another.

"Remus you tell me that nearly everyday," the girl giggled.

"Which is simply far too little."

As they continued to move about the streets of Edinburgh Bobbie spotted a jet black dog hiding by a random dumpster they passed. "Remus look!" The pair followed the dog into a narrow ally before it revealed its true human form of Sirius Black.

"What're you doing here mate?" Remus hiccuped.

"I need you two to sober up right now," Sirius stated, his lips not wavering from a flat line. Bobbie wasn't used to seeing him so stern.

"What's happened?" She felt as thought she was being suffocated as she waited for the man to answer. Who could've died in the short time they were away?

"It's Harry and the others...there's trouble at the ministry." Sirius said, holding his hand out for the others to latch onto. Bobbie and Remus wasted no time grabbing onto the man and they appeared at the ministry in a flash of white. Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna, and Neville were all in the arms of a Death Eater, their wands pointed toward the teenagers.

Harry was in the center of the stone room, Lucius Malfoy standing with him holding the prophecy they had spent months guarding. Remus growled lowly and went to move toward Harry before Sirius rose his hand to stop him and stalked behind Lucius himself.

"Get away from my godson," Sirius stated plainly to Lucius Malfoy, punching him square in the face.