Part Seventy-Two

Bobbie had spent the evening at the Burrow, there was too much work to be done in such a short amount of time

Bobbie had spent the evening at the Burrow, there was too much work to be done in such a short amount of time. The Order members were scrambling to solidify their plan and place protective enchantments on the different safe houses they set up. A blanket of anticipation had been placed over the Burrow since Moody had informed everyone of the plan. If everything worked out the way it was supposed to it would be the most brilliant scheme the Order had performed thus far.

The members were meant to gather at the Burrow at six o'clock sharp. Bobbie was seated on the sofa, checking her watch incessantly. She felt a hand placed on her knee, and her leg instantly stopped bouncing. Bobbie peered up to see the hand belonged to Fred.

"You need to calm down Bobs. If you go into this fearful then things are bound to get screwed up," Fred stated as he slid into the spot next to her.

She sighed and nodded before checking her wrist watch once more. Five fifty-nine. "Where is everyone, we are supposed to meet here in one minute."

Before Fred could even open his mouth to respond, several members arrived in the living room out of nowhere. Bobbie's head spun looking for her husband, but she couldn't see his honey brown hair anywhere in the crowd of people that were arriving. Her leg started it's bouncing once more as another minute ticked by on her wrist watch. And another, and another, and by the fourth minute that passed Bobbie was prepared to conduct a search party for him.

Until the front door of the Burrow swung open and Remus entered, new scratches lining his face. Bobbie leapt from the sofa to the front door, embracing her husband in a bone-crushing hug. "Hello darling."

Bobbie pulled away and swatted his shoulder. "Don't 'hello darling' me right now! You scared the hell out of me, why were you late?" She questioned as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Remus chuckled, leaning down to kiss her forehead. "I'm not sure if you've ever tried to leave werewolves, but it is not an easy task."

"Alright enough chit chat, we are on a tight schedule!" Moody shouted as he hobbled from the kitchen. "Dedalus and Hestia should have arrived to Privet Drive by now and will be taking the Dursleys to their safe house location."

Bobbie's face twisted at the mention of the Dursleys. They had been so awful to Harry his entire life, and had a great disdain for wizards. Ironic that now their lives depended on the gracious aid of talented withces and wizards.

"We will be travelling to and from Privet Drive on broomsticks and thestrals, and it is very important that we do not use any magic while we are at the Dursley residence. The ministry has such a tight surveillance on the house," Arthur Weasley explained.

"Once we get there we will explain the plan once more so Potter has a chance to hear it and then we have to get out of there and to our safe houses as quickly as possible," Moody said as everyone flooded from the house, gravitating toward different broomsticks. "The pairings are as follows: Remus and George, Hermione and Arthur, Bobbie and Fred, Tonks and Ron, Kingsley and El, Bill and Fluer, and Dungus you're with me."