Part Thirty-One

"Come on you lot, not much further now," Arthur Weasley called over his shoulder to the group of teenagers trailing behind him

"Come on you lot, not much further now," Arthur Weasley called over his shoulder to the group of teenagers trailing behind him. He had invited his friend Amos Diggory and his son, Cedric.

Bobbie incessantly made jokes at her sisters expense, asking her about Cedric. They had gone to the Yule ball together, and Bobbie was desperate to uncover if anything had come from it.

"Will you shut it? We haven't spoken in ages," Hermione whispered to her sister with wide eyes.

Arthur Weasley worked for the ministry of magic, and they generously offered him tickets to the Quidditch World Cup. Bobbie stood in between the twins, the three of them drowned obnoxiously in Irish gear to root for their favorite team. "Here we go," Arthur stated as he stopped on the top of a grassy hill.

"But this is just an old boot," Ron questioned, as he looked around him for the arena.

"It's a port key you dimwit," Fred laughed at his younger brother. Mr. Weasley instructed all the children to grab hold of the boot before they transported into the air and were thrown onto the grass. Except for Mr. Weasley, Bobbie, the twins, Amos, and Cedric who knew how to control themselves as they landed to the ground.

"A warning would've been nice," Hermione huffed as she rose from the ground, brushing her pants off.

"Where's the fun in that?" Bobbie giggled, swinging an arm around her sister.

The group walked a bit more before coming upon a sea of tents, Arthur leading them to their own tent. Harry questioned how they would all fit in the seemingly small tent as they all entered.

"Is this big enough for your liking Potter?" George grinned as they entered the huge tent, setting their sacks down.

The large group made their way through the busy campsite to the stadium, everyone bursting with excitement for the match to begin.

"Are there even seats all the way up there?" They heard a voice snicker from behind them. Bobbie rolled her eyes at the pasty blonde haired boy, who continued to poke fun at her sister.

"You'd better hide Malfoy I hear there's a hippogriff hiding around here somewhere," Bobbie taunted the boy. All the teenagers laughed as they remembered Draco mishandling Buckbeak in Hagrid's class, and the way he cried out in fright when he got his arm slashed.

Lucious Malfoy called after his son, shooting Arthur Weasley a look of pure disgust. Though Arthur and his children were pure bloods, the Malfoys despised them simply because they did not come from piney and power.

The crowd was roaring in the huge arena as they waited anxiously for the minister to start the match. Bobbie had never been to a World Cup and she was extremely enchanted by the event. All the teens were dressed in Irish gear, apart from Ron and Harry, who were obsessed with Bulgaria's seeker.

Bobbie jumped onto Fred next to her cheering loudly as Ireland's seeker caught the snitch, winning the match. Fred chuckled at his friend as he held onto her. "How come you never cheered for my matches like this?"

Bobbie rolled her eyes as she continued to clap for Ireland's victory. The group made their way back to their tent in a daze, captivated by the game they just witnessed.

Harry and Ron were repeatedly shouting Krum as they entered the tent, while the twins performed a poor attempt at an Irish jig. "There's no one like Krum!" Ron shouted as he jumped onto a chair. Fred and George danced around their brother, covering his head with their Irish flag. "He's more than athlete, he's an artist!"

Ginny chuckled at her older brother, nudging him off the chair. "I think you're in love Ron."

Fred lifted Bobbie onto his shoulders as the group began to sing out a love song, mocking Ron. "Viktor I love you!"

"Viktor I do!" George laughed.

"When we're apart my heart beats only for you!"

Arthur raced over to the group of children, silencing them. The group listened as another set of fireworks went of, and Mr. Weasley flinched. "Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on," Fred chuckled, raising his Irish flag above his head.

"Stop it! It's not the Irish, hurry and collect your things. We've got to get out of here, now!" the father instructed.

"Bobbie what's happening?" Hermione asked as she hurried to put her sack on her shoulders. Bobbie looked up to see the terror that had taken over her sisters face.

"Everyone back to the port key and stick together!" Arthur shouted as he peaked outside the tent, waving for the children to exit. As Bobbie stepped out of the tent she saw small fires erupted all over the campsite. Members in dark robes with black masks covering their faces littered the grounds, destroying everything that crossed their paths. Deatheaters.

The younger children all ran to find the port key, while Bobbie and the twins ran after Mr. Weasley with their wands raised. "What are you doing? Go to the portkey!" Arthur shouted, attempting to shove his sons away. He sighed as he realized Bobbie and the twins weren't leaving his side and told them to stay behind him.

"Are those muggles?" Fred grimaced, pointing to the group of people floating above the deatheaters heads being tortured.

"We have to get them down," Bobbie gasped, raising her wand toward a few of the muggles. As she did so she was sent flying onto her back, the wind escaping her lungs. She caught her breath and sat up to see a masked figure with their wand pointed at her.

"Stupefy!" Fred shouted as he jumped in front of the girl, sending the deatheater to the ground. Bobbie peered up to the ginger boy, grabbing onto his extended hand.

Members of the Ministry began to appear all around the campsite and soon the deatheaters were grossly outnumbered, taking the muggles and retreating from the camp. Arthur grabbed onto the teens, pushing them to run toward the portkey.

"No!" Bobbie screamed as Harry Potter lying limp in the grass came into her view. She dropped to her knees and her fingers flew to his neck, her breathing becoming regulated as she felt a pulse.

His eyes slowly opened and Bobbie shoved his now broken glasses toward the boy. "B-Bobbie?" She yelped in relief, throwing her arms around Harry's neck. Hermione and Ron sprinted across the campsite toward them, shouting out their friends name.

"Bloody hell I thought we lost you," Ron said, kneeling next to his friend.

"Guys..." George whispered, his eyes fixated on the dark night's sky.

Harry cried out in pain, his hand darting to the infamous scar that laid upon his forehead. Bobbie's eyes lifted up to the sky, her jaw dropping when a large skull overcame the stars. A snake crawled out of the skull's mouth, moving down toward the children before disappearing as a cloud of smoke.

"It can't be..." Hermione gasped, her hand flying over her mouth.

"Voldemort."