Part Forty-Three

Bobbie heaved a sigh, saying goodnight to Camille who was coming in for the night shift

Bobbie heaved a sigh, saying goodnight to Camille who was coming in for the night shift. She had been working all day long, and fancied a hot bath with Remus when she got home to his place. The girl aparated to Remus's living room, smiling as she saw him bustling around the kitchen to prepare dinner.

"It's like coming home to a house wife," Bobbie giggled, setting her bags down.

"How was work dear?" Remus smiled, leaving the soup he was making in the kitchen to go kiss the girl.

"Exhausting. My feet are killing me, and I've been dreaming about taking a nice bubble bath with you for about ten hours now," Bobbie sighed as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Remus grinned down at the girl, stepping back to quickly remove his shirt. "Sounds like a fine idea to me," he stated as he scooped the girl into his arms.

"Remus the soup!" Bobbie squealed as the man carried her up the wooden stairs into the small bathroom. He shook his head, telling her her didn't give a damn about the soup before connecting their lips.

"Moony?" They heard a voice call from the living room, and they sighed before shutting off the tub water. "I'm sorry did I interrupt something?" Sirius grinned, wagging his eyebrows at the shirtless Remus.

"What are you doing here, if the other members knew you left the house..." Bobbie sighed, throwing Remus his stripped t-shirt from the floor.

"I've actually got permission this time. It's Arthur Weasley, he was attacked this evening while he was guarding the prophecy," Sirius reported. Bobbie's jaw dropped at the news, a million questions circling her mind. "The Weasley's are on their way to St. Mungo's now, they want us to gather at headquarters."

Bobbie could hardly believe that Arthur Weasley had been attacked in just the short time it took her to get home. "Remus I have to go to the hospital to be with the Weasleys."

Remus nodded in understanding, pulling the girl to his chest to kiss the top of her head before she aparated in a flash. She ran through the familiar hallways of St. Mungo's, tears filling her eyes as reality set in.

"Anne I need the room of Arthur Weasley," she asked breathlessly after she ran to the informations desk. The girl looked down at the paper charts before telling her where the room was, and Bobbie thanked her before taking off at full speed.

As she entered the hallway, she saw all the Weasley children sitting outside Arthur's room. Their faces grimaced as they heard their father crying out in pain from behind the door. "Bobbie!" Fred shouted, jumping up from the ground to pull the girl into his arms.

"What the hell happened?" She gasped, holding onto her friend tightly.

"He was attacked by Voldemort's snake. Harry saw it in a dream and went to Dumbledore about it," Ron said, shoving his brother out of the way to hug Bobbie.