Part Twenty-One

The Granger sisters sat in eldest daughter's room getting ready to spend the evening at the Weasley household for Christmas

The Granger sisters sat in eldest daughter's room getting ready to spend the evening at the Weasley household for Christmas. Bobbie tried to spend as much of her break with her younger sister as possible, as the school year seemed to always fly by after the holiday. It also distracted her from her very confusing situation with their defense professor.

Bobbie had written him several letters over the past few days of break, but they all became torn shreds of parchment sitting at the bottom of her rubbish bin before they could ever reach an owl's beak. He requested space, he had been crystal clear on that bit and she chose to respect his choices.

"Are you girls nearly ready?" their mother asked from the doorway of Bobbie's room. The young girls both nodded and hopped up from the floor to join their parents downstairs. Surprisingly, their father had agreed to join them for the evening, and he was sat on the sofa waiting on the girls as usual. Their mother had experienced the wizarding world throughout her entire life, as her sister was a gifted witch. Their father on the other hand knew nothing about the world until he married their mother, so he was prone to skip out on events that included magic.

The Granger family, excluding the eldest, held onto each other's arms as Bobbie apparated them to the Weasley household. Jack Granger was an excellent brother to his younger witch sisters, but he held little interest in being thrown into the whirlwind that was the wizarding world. Mr. Granger handed the bag of gifts to Mrs. Granger before taking a seat on the porch step to catch his breath.

Bobbie chuckled at her father before helping him to his feet and knocking on the door. The door flew open on its own, and Fred held a huge smile on his face from the table. "Can't even get up to open the door for your best friend?" Bobbie teased as she ran to hug her ginger friend.

"Granger sandwhich!" George laughed as he ran up and squeezed Bobbie from behind. The twins groaned when a bright light shone on the group as Molly Weasley snapped a photo of them.

"You'll thank me when you have these memories later in your life!" the mother dismissed as her teenage boys tried to snatch her camera from her.

"The woman has gone mental, honestly! She even invited a professor tonight for dinner," Ron said from his spot on the couch, rolling his eyes.

"W-which professor?" Bobbie asked, fearing she already knew the answer.

"Lupin, a great man truly-" Fred began.

"-Just not sure I want to ask him to pass me the yams," George finished.

Bobbie rolled her eyes at the twins, throwing a piece of popcorn at them. "You boys better hush, I hope you don't speak this way in front of him at school! I knew Remus when he was just a boy, and he did loads for the Order." Molly Weasley said. Bobbie had recalled the stories Remus had told her about his days in the Order and how they helped defeat Voldemort in the past wizarding war.