Part Seven

Bobbie and Hermoine sat outside in the courtyard enjoying the fresh air and getting some studying done

Bobbie and Hermoine sat outside in the courtyard enjoying the fresh air and getting some studying done. Most people couldn't stand to spend time with their siblings, but Bobbie tried to do so as much as she could. Especially now, seeing as it was her last year at Hogwarts.

"People were spreading rumors that Dumbledore is the one that released a pack of werewolves into the forbidden forest," Hermoine said as she closed her book.

"Why would he do that?" Bobbie asked puzzled.

Hermoine shrugged and shifted on the bench. "Perhaps to keep us out of there."

"I don't want you golden trio kids going out into that forest anymore," Bobbie said as she filled with worry. "Do you hear me?" she snapped, tearing the textbook from Hermoine's hands.

"Yes, I promise we will not go into the forbidden forest! Merlin, you're worse than mum," her sister chuckled as she snatched her book back.

Hermoine shook her head and opened her textbook to continue reading. "What's the matter, no friends other than your textbooks?" Malfoy said as he walked up to the girls. His friends Crabbe and Goyle trailed behind him, who were almost as mean as Malfoy. Bobbie rolled her eyes at the third year boys trying to terrorize her sister.

"Not all of us can stay here on account of our father's whining to the school," Hermoine bit out.

"Don't you speak to me like that you filthy little mudblood," Malfoy spat, shoving Hermoine's books off her lap. The girls gasped as Draco called her the dirtiest word you could possibly say.

Bobbie rose from her seat and ripped her wand from her robes, pointing it at Draco. He whimpered and lowered to his knees as she pressed her wand to his forehead. "What's wrong Malfoy, not as tough as you seem huh?" Bobbie lowered her wand and grabbed Hermoine's hand. "Call me or my sister that word ever again and I will hex the bloody hell out of you," Bobbie stated bitterly before pulling her sister away from the bullies.

The girls ran through the corridor clutching onto each other from laughing so hard. "That was absolutely brilliant Bobbie, did you see his face," Hermoine cackled. They returned to their common room to set their books down and head for dinner.

"You coming?" Hermoine asked

"You go on, I'll meet everyone in the hall." Hermoine nodded and left for supper. Bobbie had to take a moment to sit on the couch in the common room and catch her breath. She couldn't believe what she did to Draco, and her adrenaline was finally crashing. In hindsight she probably shouldn't have raised her wand at a Malfoy, but she knew others would back her up if Draco's father came to the school to cause a fuss.

Bobbie rose from the couch, finally feeling put together enough to join the others for dinner. She grabbed one of her books to read with dinner and started off for the hall. Still not having finished the essay Snape set for werewolves, she opened her textbook and began absorbing the printed words.