chapter 8

Tzuyu's P.O.V

I hope the scene happened yesterday wouldn't happen again. Now i have to hang down my head walking with all this crowd around me. 

"Isn't she the girl yesterday? what a shame"

"Yeah i know right, i hope she gets kicked out"

I heard gossiping all around the hallway. 

I opened the door of our room and everyone there was staring at me disgustedly. Sowon really accomplished in ruining my image here and i have nothing to do with all this judgemental people. 

I can't stay here with all this staring so i went out for a while and went at the garden to breathe some fresh air. 

Its not that bad here since it's a bit far away from the buildings near the field. Hearing the birds chriping and looking at every flower around makes me feel relaxed.But not that long enough

Sowon appeared out of nowhere with her two sidechicks along. 

"Look who's here" she smirked.

I stand and stared at her for a while and was about to leave but then she suddenly pulled my hair at the back.

"Don't you dare walk away while i'm still talking to you b*tch or you wanna be the bad one again like what everyone thinks of you now"  she pushed me back at the bench again.

   "Can you just stop? im tired being your slave all the damn time and crying all night. You've already ruined my reputation what else do you want?! " i screamed on the top of my lungs. 

"What else do i want? well, if you're asking. I want to get rid of you! i always wanted to be ranked 1 in class but you always show off how great you are and dragging me down. Im tired being at the second place!" i just closed my eyes because of her shout.

   "Its not my fault. we've became very good friends before but jealousy fills your whole system so don't blame me " my eyes almost burst in tears. We were friends back then but i don't know what happened now.

She moved closer to me and was about to slap me when someone fastly held her hands to stop. "Let go off my hand!" i was glued at where i was standing., since when did he get here?

"I know you were lying and made her take all the blame instead of you. You can't just do that to her like you weren't close before" his words made her tears fall.

"You don't know anything, mind your own bussiness" he let go off her hand. 

She glared at me for a while and finally walked away. I sighed and look back at him again. "Thanks" i forced a smile as he was staring back at me. "You're Taehyung right" he nod his head.

"You don't need  to thank me. I'm here to cleanse my mind but then i heard you two arguing which made me interrupted and decided to interverne " he said and walk pass by me.   

As what i've heard earlier he really is that cold-hearted kind of guy but handsome at the same time. And i also owe him for saving me from that freak.

                                              Taehyung's P.O.V

 So my guess was right that she's all innocent and didn't do anything to cause harm to that girl or everyone else.  Such foolish people believing in gossips like that and didn't even know what really happened.

And as what i've observed from her, she's such a tall girl like she was just inches away from my height. She's far away from my type, if i were to be questioned. I want someone smaller than me and have a cute side like.. "Sana?"

What happened with this girl? i just heard someone crying at the girls restroom while i was passing by. "I know im too cool to ask you, but what happened?"

"My favorite band's concert was cancelled, i won't be able to see their handsome faces" she said while sobbing. 

Aishh i really don't know what to do with this girl, should i laugh or cry along with her. 

"That's your problem? we have upcoming exams and you still prioritize those stupid band you're all in love with?" oops that just went out of my mouth.

"Stupid? how dare you to call them stupid. FYI they're more handsome than an alien jerk like you"  she walked away.

She really is something going on, drives me crazy. And about that band she was talking, im way more handsome than them FYI. But seriously, if we ended up living in the same roof...i need someone to help me. I can't handle those mood swings  alone.