chapter 37

Sana's P.O.V

I woke up in a very very bad headache and my morning breath smells like alcohol. 

I used all my strength and stood up while holding tight on the desk beside my bed. My thigh suddenly hurts so i tripped all over the floor, not knowing what to do. I roll over the floor and tried to get up again, then i finally managed to walk slowly trough the bathroom.

After a few moments of catching my breath, that's when i realized that im only in my bra and undies! What the heck??

"Why didn't i notice that earlier?" i mumbled, trying to calm myself down and wash my face.

And then things got really creepy.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The exact time i looked at my reflection in the mirror i saw some red spots on my neck, that's when i shouted out loud, is this another mosquito bite or something??

"Maybe it will come off after i take a bath, i need to calm down"

I went off to shower and dried my hair after that. Yet still these red spots wouldn't come off. Then i felt my abdomen is aching again. 

"What the heck is happening to me?????" i shouted.

Then i heard a knock on the door. "Sana, open the door. What's happening??" a fammiliar voice of a guy that im sure is taehyung, spoke.

Nervous and confused, i opened the door and saw him. His eyes went to my face and on my neck. What's going on?

"By the looks of it , im sure you're okay. Why were you shouting as if you saw some ghost or something?"

"FYI i didn't saw some ghost or something else, Its this red spots on my neck that made me shout. And......do i look okay to you?? excuse me mr. Kim but im in deep pain now. My head is aching my adomen and thighs are aching and then i have these red spots that i don't know where the heck it came from!" i paused and took a deep breath before asking him.

"And why are you here in my house?" i asked. My hand on my hips and the other is holding my head.

"Wow seriously? are you mad at me now? Let me remind you what exactly happened last night........" he explained everything while there i was standing infront of him and was frozen.

"and that's how i ended up here, if you just listened to me" he sighed.

"I...i tried stopping you but i was also drunk that time. I..im sorry i didn't stop myself either" 

So something else did happen last night, and i blame myself for that. I was just carried away since its the first time i was invited in a party. 

"Tae im so so sorry. I was such a stubborn lady, you don't have to blame yourself for that" as said as i held both of his hands. He was still looking down at the floor.