chapter 9

Sana's P.O.V

"Seriously? you prioritize that concert more than the upcoming exam?" she rolled her eyes. 

"Now you sounded like taehyung" i answered. She gone shook because of what i've said.

"I didn't knew you talk to him since he's talking to tzuyu right now" the heck? i turned my gaze at the back of me and saw them two. But the look on he seemed to be forced to talk to her.

I don't know if what's happening to me but i feel something weird inside me. I just don't know what's the right word to describe it.

I look back at the board again when someone suddenly threw something that hit right to my head.

                                        Taehyung's P.O.V

"Ah taehyung, can i talk to you for a while?" this girl again, bet she's gonna say thank you again.

"Sure i'll just listen here. Go ahead" i put both of my hands inside my pocket and look straight towards someone infront.

"I know it's kinda annoying but thank you so much for earlier, and i wanted to give you this" she handed me a chocolate bar. I just stared at it.

"It's okay, you don't have to give me that" i looked away but then she suddenly grabbed my hand and placed the chocolate in it.

"Just take it" she slightly smiled and walked out of the room. 

"What's that for huh? it's the first time you accepted something from someone especially from a girl" jungkook smirked.

"I'm not gonna eat it anyway and who says i wanted to? I think i'll just give it to someone" i smiled out of the blue and looked back at her.

I saw her looking at the same direction as mine so i did grabbed the opportunity to throw it to her but then she suddenly turned away so it did hit straight to her head.

"Ouch" i heared her groaned and seen her pick up the chocolate i just threw towards her. Oops, that went totally wrong.

I saw her face turned red in anger or is she blushing? but it looks like she's more angry because i seemed to throw it quite hard.

Atleast i threw it with love and not hate,, duh.