chapter 41

After leaving the scene, sana found herself sitting on the corner of the library. Silently sobbing, hugging her knees and then leaned her head on the wall.

She was hurt about how taehyung acted infront of her, she didn't know what to do, so instead she just left the two, exchanging glares at each other, as if they're ready to kill any time.

She wiped her tears flowing uncontrolably to stop crying. It's bad for her state now that she's carrying a life inside her. This was what she's been scared of. What if she dissapoints her parents? what about tae?

"Sana, there you are, we've been looking everywhere for you" a voice made her head look up to who was talking.

"W..why are you here? how did you know i'm here?" she looked at her, confused.

"Come on and i'll tell you why, the girls are waiting for us at the cafeteria. Mr. Choi isn't around so were free to go there" jennie smiled at her as she help sana to stand up on her feet again.

They walk towards the cafeteria to where jennie mentioned earlier. The girls greeted her with a smile and watch her sit down before saying anything.

The table was filled with foods, almost all of them are her favorites. Her eyes were shining as she look brightly at it with hunger. She's getting cravings again.

"Eat it, we bought it for you" chaeyoung says.

She didn't hesitate and grabbed some of it which made her look like a hungry puppy. Crying made her feel hungry.

Sana grabs the mashed potato and then poured some caramel sauce at it before eating it with delight.

Meanwhile on the other side (which is her friend's side) looked at her in a slightly digusted face. Who even try to mix such food? does it even taste good?

"Now, i could tell that weird cravings because of pregnancy is truly real" they burst out laughing because of what tzuyu said.

"Yeah i know, but atleast she's fine now" rose said as they kept on watching her until she finish the meal.

"So uh, what are we going to do next? i mean....i'm full now" she asks

"We heard everything from the lockers, what happened? why did taehyung do that?" chaeyoung asked, one after another.

"You see......" she paused and sighed.
"Mark appeared out of nowhere and then we talked for a while, he was actually thanking me for helping him to confess his feelings towards a girl he really likes and honestly the girl was really pretty s--"

"Of course, we know you can be gay sometimes" she throw a death glare at tzuyu before continuing.

"Then he suddenly kissed my cheek bu--"she was cut off again.

"Wait what??"

"what the--"

"what did you just say?"

"why did he do that?" they were alredy throwing questions at her, which made her stop.

"Can y'all just let me finish first?? im trying to story tell here" they cleared their throat and sat properly, not wanting to make her mad.

She sighs.

"You heard what i said, about it. It was just nothing to me cause were just friends, i only see him as a friend and so does he to me, so it's completely nothing. Then tae suddenly appears and punch him across the face causing mark to stumble all over the floor. I tried explaining him everything but he wasn't listening to me so i left them two and ran until i found myself sitting there in the library, the end" she lets out a heavy sigh.