chapter 36

Sana woke up with the sound of her phone ringing, she answered it immidiately without looking at the caller I.D .

"Who's been calling me so early at this hour? today is suppose to be a holiday" she said a she yawned. Her hand still holding the phone while the other was covering her eyes from the sunlight peering through the windows.

"Silly you, it's almost noon time sana." he heard a fammiliar voice on the other line. She rubbed her eyes and blink a few times before sitting up straight in her bed. Sleepy as she may seem she looked at the caller I.D, it was Mark.

"Hello? you still there?" 

"U..uh yeah i'm still here, why did you calling me again?" her eyebrows creased confused.

"I was going to ask you if you're free today, it's about the surprise. Btw do you have any ideas yet?" she shook her head as if he would see him do that.

"Not really, i don't have anything in mind right now" she answered.

"Oh i see, so ummm, maybe i'll just meet you at the cafe later? i think it would be more easy to talk in person." 

"Yeah, i'll just go change and i'm on my way" she smiled, her voice still sound sleepy.

"So i guess that's fixed, i'll wait for you there. And please take your time, sorry for bothering you" he giggled at the phone before hanging it up. 

Sana stretches her whole body and checked her phone to see some updates. Her eyes widen and was in total shock. She almost had an heart attack after seeing 50 missed calls and 30 messages from taehyung.

Who would've thought all of that will greet her in the morning? and the worst is that, why didn't she notice her phone ringing earlier? maybe atleast she would've woken up more early in the morning.

"Ahh!" she almost freaked out when her phone suddenly rang. She dropped her phone on the floor and picked it up again to see the caller I.D.

She gulped hardly when she saw taehyung was calling, but still she answered it. Her hands were trembling.

"Oh hey! what's up? hehe" sana uttered, trying to say words calmly.

"Is that how you say good morning after ignoring my calls?" his tone was a bit angry as he said those. 

"I..i'm sorry tae, i overslept. I just woke up an---"

"I can see that now" for her he was far away but there's this strange feeling that someone is watching her. She can feel his existence in her room, or maybe it's normal for a person like her to feel that way when it comes to someone you really love..........right?

She wasn't able to speak when the phone suddenly turned off. "Seriously? why do you have to die now?" she spat and turned to grab her charger.

"Oh thanks" sana utters when someone handed it to her. But upon realizing things, she frozed for a while. 

How did that happen? for sure she's the only one in her room and no one else. It spread many shivers down her spine.

By slowly turning her head she knew she wasn't wrong, there sure is someone else in the room beside her. Her blood run cold after seeing taehyung looking at her with full lust in his eyes.

Sana was speechless as she backs off a bit and falls over the bed but taehyung was fast to hold her head. They both fall off and taehyung's back hit the floor because of the impact, sana was on top.

"Are you okay?" he asked, his eyes were closed.

"Should i be the one to ask you that?" 

She tried to stand up but then he grabbed her back again. So this is how you feel butterflies in your stomach?