chapter 35

Sana's P.O.V

"So..what's this about?" i asked.

I'm with mark in the gym, as what he told tae he's going to talk to me about something. I'm getting even more curious right now, what could he be telling? 

"I..i need your help about someone." i was shook after he said that.

"Help? what kind of help?" i asked back.

"I'm courting someone but i don't know what should i do next. Well if you agree to help me about what things do girls like then i'll treat you after that, where do you wanna go? in a restaurant? or somewhere else?" he asked and grabbed his phone.

"You don't need to treat me actually, if you need my help then i'll help you. No worries" i said.

"So tell me...who's the lucky girl huh? do you some of her picture?" i asked teasingly. He giggled as he grab back his phone and started scrolling, probably finding the best pic of her.

"She's Chorong, Park chorong, my childhood bestfriend. She actually lives in the states but she just texted me last night to meet her in saturday cause she'll be home" he said as he showed me a picture of girl.

 She actually lives in the states but she just texted me last night to meet her in saturday cause she'll be home" he said as he showed me a picture of girl

"Wow" that was all that i can say as i stared at it for a while.

She's literally pretty, no wonder why he falls in love instantly with her. That gorgeous long straight hair, angelic face and sweet smile.

 That gorgeous long straight hair, angelic face and sweet smile

Sorry tae but i think i'm getting gay over her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.