chapter 24

Sana's P.O.V

"Bye, im going now" i said with a low tone voice then slammed the door before leaving the house. I felt so low today and i still can't get over about what happened.

It was all unexpected, i burst out all my anger on him which i know was wrong and i also hurt his feelings too. But thanks to jennie , she made me feel better yesterday. She;s such a true friend to me and i hope we would still be like that forever.

I entered the main gate but before even stepping in i stopped and walk a few steps back. I saw some people selling flowers at the streets, what's with them? i usually don't see them here around selling those.

"Uh little girl if you don't mind, this is for you" an old man spoke and handed me some flowers he was just selling. "Oh, how much is this?" i asked but he smiled back.

"You don't have to pay for that, you just reminded me of my daughter" i saw him smile again. I nod and then hug him. "Bye dad" i said then went inside the school.

I smelled the flower he gave me. His daughter must be very lucky to have him as a father.

I walk and walk until i reach the room. I saw the girls stared with such shocked faces. "Omo! where did you get that? wow it's so beautiful." Jisoo said as they kept on smelling it.

I giggled with all their cuteness. "Shh, it's a secret" i said and proceeded on my seat. Someone caught my eyes but i forced myself not to look at him again.

I saw the room almost filled with flowers and red decorations all around, what's the event for today? am i the only one who don't know anything?

                              //             ..                 ..               ..               //

                                            Tzuyu's P.O.V

I sat here at the garden bench and kept on staring at the letter i was holding in my hand. It was from someone, or should i say a secret admirer who ever it was.

'you know i've been waiting for this day to confess to you about how i feel, please meet me at the school garden this lunch time

                                                                            ---secret admirer'

Ugh! where is he? i've been waiting here since i don't know. I this some kind of prank? if that's it then im out of tis garden right now. I stand up and was about to leave when someone grabbed my hands.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting" he showed off his bunny smile. "Jk? what are you doing here?" i asked cluelessly.

He giggled then let me sit beside him. "Are you sure you've read the letter i put on your locker?" i was speechless. So does this mean that he-- "Yes, i'm the one who put that thing there and i'm sorry again for being late. Iwas just fixing something. It's a secret"

I smiled at him then both of our eyes met. "Tzuyu. to be honest i really like you. If i was too late to tell you then you should go with your valentines date today i--" I cut him off.

"I like you too Jeon jungkook" i said and he dramatically showed off his shocked face while he covered his mouth with his hand. "Omo! i'm too cool to blush infront of you" he laughed and then jumped up and down.

"Sorry i was just carried away, but to make sure you aren't lying right?" i nod.

"Are you sure?" i nod again.