chapter 31

Tae's P.O.V

"Tae?" I watch her sat beside me.

"Hmm?" i asked then faced her.

"You see.....there's this someone wanted to be friends with me, and----" i cut her off. I know how this ends.

"Is this about mark again? you know how i hate that guy right?" she sighed heavily. I really hate talking about things like this.

"But everyone deserves a second chance right? and besides...he's not a bad person after all" 

Seriously? does he need to give you flowers if he just wanted to be 'friends'? i thought. 

"Well, if that's what you want then i'll agree." i paused, then i saw her bright smile.

"But once he tries on stealing you away from me.......tell him back to off before i get my hands dirty. You understand?" she nodded innocently and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Thanks tae" she said before going back to her seat.

 She looks like an angel when i watch her from a distance while laughing and talking with her friends so happily. I guess were just destined to meet each other in a very unexpected way. 

One day i just knew that i'll get married soon and then met her in a very memorable accident. Trying to ignore each other like just nothing. But now...everything changed. Here we are, afraid of loosing each other.

After all those times i've been always thinking how in the world can someone be so cute and beautiful at the same time? 

 She's an excellent example to the word perfect.

"Ah hyung....there's someone wanted to talk to you" i was almost startled by a voice suddenly speaking.

"First of all can you stop calling me hyung,,,you bunny? and who the heck would wanted to talk to me?" i asked irritatedly as he pointed some random girl outside the room, peeking through the windows.

"I don't know who's she, but i guess she's gonna confess to you......I wish you goodluck" he said and then smiled widely.

I rolled my eyes and stood up to walk towards the door. "Where are you going?" she asked while holding my wrist. 

"I just need to take care of something, i'll be right back" she nodded and i proceeded to where she was standing.

As soon as i saw her, she began walking like she wanted me to follow her until we reached an empty room. I opened the door and there she was, standing while holding something behind her. 

"What do you want?" i asked coldly trying stay calm as possible.

"I..i ---" i cut her off. "If you're trying to confess your feelings to me don't even say a word about it. I'm sure you're not too dumb to not know that i have someone already" i cleared my throat.

I didn't mean to say those word, it just came out of my mouth all of a sudden. 

She lowered her head as i heard her sobbing. Oh no, what did i just do? Sana will be mad at me if she knows that i made another girl cry again. I'll be a dead meat.

"I..im sorry about what i said, i didn't mean to" i said but she remained silent for a while.

"You're always like that....why her? there are many of us wanting you but why her?! she's just a stupid random girl anyway!" i closed my eyes and sighed. Now she's taking this too far.

"Don't you dare say things to her! well, sorry if i didn't know you at all. I lowered my pride young lady but you've taken this too far! And if you're asking why i choose that girl?! it's none of your bussiness!" i said as she run away and left the room with tears flowing in her eyes.