chapter 26

Tae's P.O.V

Beautiful

That's all i can say watching the view infront of me.

"What are you looking at?" she asked, i just smiled and then come closer to kiss her cheek when my phone suddenly vibrated. 

I grabbed it on my pocket and read the caller's ID. It's my mom calling, i gotta answer this first.

"Hey mom what's up?" i answered.

"How's my boy there? huh." i heard her sweet voice in the other line again.

"Still handsome, i think? i have so many things i wanted to tell you" i heard her giggled.

"Where's dad? is he busy?" 

"Yup, he still have his bussiness to take care of. I missed you very much" i can imagine her smiling already. I'm getting emotional.

"I miss you too mom and dad also" 

"Is there any chance that you could come and visit us here? and please bring your fiance i haven't seen her in real life since her parents only showed us her pictures"  i nod as if she could see me do that.

"Sure, i'll ask her about that.  and if it's ok for you to also bring my friends and my cousin with me"

"There's no problem about that. I'll hang this up right now so you could talk to them, Bye our baby bear" i heard her chuckle.

"Bye mom, love you"

I hang up the call and went back to where they were sitting.  "Where did you go?" she asked and i sat beside her.

"It's my mom, she was asking if we could come and visit them" i answered and look at the others.

"And what did you said?" 

"She told me to ask you guys if wanna come with me there" she nodded.

"I can't come with you guys, i'll pay a visit on my parents" Jisoo said and rose also said the same

"I can't come either, i have dance class to attend for the rest of the days" lisa said.

"Jennie?" sana asked her.

"I..i have other things to do" she uttered.

"But i would" chae raised her hand.

I look at beside me. "What about you?" i asked sana who's busy with her phone....again.

"I texted my parents and i'm still waiting for their answers" he said and i nodded.

"Where are jungkook and tzuyu?" she asked. Yeah i was also thinking about that too earlier, where are they? 

I grabbed my phone again and was about to message gguk but then jisoo spoke and pointed something. "There they are" 

We all look behind us and seen the two together. Their hands are interwined with each other. Hmmm, i knew something was fishy between the two.

They were heading our direction but still talking to each other about something. "Tzukook!" sana shouted and i furrowed my brows.

What is she talking? she's talking gibberish again. "What did you just say?" i asked and then she look at me.

"Tzukook, it's a combination of their names jungkook and tzuyu" i nodded and look back at them. That's a great name btw.

 Her shout caught their attention and immidiately pulled back their hands from each other. Well, that's totally obvious that they're hiding something.

"We've been looking everywhere for you guys" chae said.

"Uh, we were just walking here and there" gguk said and they looked at each other nervously, i smirked.

"Are you sure you were just walking? nothing else?" i asked and then sana elbowed me on my stomach.

"So what were you guys talking about?" tzuyu asked and sat next to sana and chae.

What if i say we were talking about the two of them?

 "Tae's mom was  asking if you would come along with us" 

"Where? in daegu?" jk asked and i nodded.

"Then that's great! we want to come too" tzuyu said in excitement.

"Tommorow will be holiday and it's friday right? so we could buy some snacks to bring. Then we'll leave in saturday and comeback on sunday afternoon or morning" We all agreed on chaeyoung's idea. I didn't thought that this mushroom have some sense.

"Then it's all fixed" i said 

I really wanted to go there too, i missed that place so much and also my parents. I can't wait to tour them around the place and have fun especially with her.

.

.

.

A/N:sorry it's just a short update guys, happy reading!