chapter 15

Sana's P.O.V

Atlast the exam has ended, and guess what? we all passed!. Thanks to that very unforgettable group study -_-

"Wow! this place is amazing" everyone said excitedly. Were all at the beach for our fieldtrip, i get even more excited. 

"Ok class, i want you all to enjoy just please still be careful" we all ran into the shore, watching the beautiful view of the sea.

"Sana-yah, i could use some help here" chaeyoung said while arranging the tent. "I'm coming" i ran towards her when my foot stubbed in a rock causing me to fall over the sand. 

I stood up and rubbed my face filled with sand. "Seriously? your clumsiness follows you everywhere" they burst out laughing. "I could use some help too, you know?" i rolled my eyes.

When we finished arranging our things i hurriedly went in the bathroom to change my clothes so that i could go swimming with the others.

I went out as soon as i finished when i bumped into someone. "Taehyung?.." he looked at me from head to toe with lust in his eyes. 

"Why are you looking at me like that? does my outfit looks weird on me?" i asked, he let out a big sigh and look back at me. "No..........you're the one who looks weird" i rolled my eyes.

"If you don't have anything nice to say you shouldn't say anything at all" i walked away when he suddenly pulled me back. "You shouldn't wear outfits that showing off too much skin, You're too young for things like that" he said

"Sometimes it's just better to be wrapped around than to wear things like that, you're getting yourself in danger" he wrapped the long scarf around me.

I hit his hands making him stop. "I don't need that. It's not about what i wear ok? It depends on the person, if a person is in the right mindset he wouldn't do such thing" i said and wore it off but he wrapped it around me again.

"You still need this" he insisted. I didn't control myself and ripped off the scarf . "You're not even my boyfriend, so stop acting like you care!!" i shouted.

He was shocked by my shout and even I was surprised at myself too. I didn't mean to. "I guess i'm not" he said before he opens the door and went out.

.

.

.

.

A/N: Sorry for the late update guys, just busy with the online class going on. I hope you understand : )