chapter 29

Jk's P.O.V

The train is still on going, i stretch my neck and tend to look at the back. Chaeyoung is sitting with some random person while tae and sana are behind her seat sleeping soundly. 

I look beside me and saw tzuyu near the window still busy with her phone. "Aren't you gonna sleep? you look tired yet you still manage to use your phone" i paused. "We still have and hour and 22mins anyway" 

"I'll be fine, boredome just hit me." she said and i nodded. "Just tell me if you're sleepy" i saw her nod as she keeps on scrolling through her phone.

I can't sleep either, maybe i'm just too excited till we arrive at daegu. I also miss the fresh air and the views there.

---*

After a few moments, i felt something heavy on my shoulder. I look at it and saw her sleeping already. I smelled her hair and was already addicted to the smell of it. She's not just gorgeous but also fragrant.

                                           Tae's P.O.V

"You're still sleepy? didn't you sleep last night?" i asked and then saw her yawn again.

"I haven't slept comfortably cause i'm too excited" she rubbed her eyes again.

We nearly reached the house and i an already see it in just a few steps away. The place is still quiet like before.

We stood  infront of the gate, i sighed before pressing the doorbell. I heard footsteps running towards the gate that i think it's mom.

"Yes, what can i--" she paused and looked at me in total shock before looking at the back.

"Tae?! omo why didn't you text me that you'll be here already? i could've told your dad to fetch you at the subway" she hugged me tightly and i hug her back.

"This is suppose to be a surprise for you that's why i didn't tell" i chuckled as i break the hug. 

"And this must be my daughter-in-law" she said, i saw her look at me while smiling awkwardly. Then my gaze turn back at the three behind, their eyebrows crossed.

"Daughter-in-law?" i heard chae mumbled. Mom, turned to them and hugged them each.

"Tae must haven't told you yet that they're both engaged, i'll explain it all later but first please come in and feel at home" i opened the gate wide for them to enter.

I was also about to open the door but then dad suddenly came up with a wide smile written all over his face. "Long time no see" he said  and messed my hair.

We went inside as they sat at the couch while i arrange their things on the floor. "So this is the lovely wife-to-be." he hugged her, she looked at me me seemingly shocked. "And you're even prettier in person" he added, i just laughed at her reactions.

"Oh thank you---" "Dad....just call me dad already" he said and then winked at me. 

"And what do we have here, i see.....this two are couple too right?" he pointed tzuyu and jungkook. 

"I guess so" i said and he nodded.

"And what about you little miss? how could a beautiful lady like you still haven't found any partner yet?" he said making them chuckle.

"Aisshh such a sweet talker" i whispered but unexpectedly sana heard it.

"Look who's talking, as if you aren't like your dad" she said with a low tone voice.

"I'm not a sweet talker FYI, i'm just saying facts." i said and she rolled her eyes.

"I guess you've all eaten already so i'll just show you your rooms" They followed mom upstairs while i grabbed sana's wrist through my room.

"Wait, what are you doing? why are you wearing off your jacket?" she asked and i just smirked at her. 

"Stop thinking other things, will you? and also...you'll sleep here in my room" her eyes widened with a shocked face.

"But---" "No buts ok? there's only one room left and it's for them three so wether you like me or not, you'll still sleep here tonight." i said and look at her.

"Fine" she said and then opened her bag, finding something but one thing caught my eyes. What the heck is that?

"Hey, what's this? i never thought that you wear things like this?" i grabbed it and saw her face turning red while still in shock.

"Uh.....i..it's nothing" she hurriedly grabbed it but i refused and raised it higher.

"Seriously how did it get into your bag if it's just nothing? what is this thing?" she sighed in defeat.

"It's....it's a thong, mom and dad put that thing inside my bag that's why i was such a snob early in the morning. So don't ask anything further"  she said while looking down.

I laughed at her and look at the thing again. "You'll look more sexy in this thing anyway" i winked and smirk at her. 

"Aishh! no wonder why you get along with my parents" she said and then agressively grab it and put it back in her bag. She's literally pissed off.