chapter 2

Sana's P.O.V

What a sunny day, walking down the street to school. Feeling the fresh air and the sunlight hit my face is one of the things that make my mood. 

I was reading my notes, cause who knows? maybe there's a surprise quiz later on i must get ready all the time. But there's one thing that's stuck in my head until now, and its about me getting married.

I've been thinking about it last night after hearing my parents. Am i crazy or it's just me thinking that they're not my real parents? maybe they've planning this since i was little so that they could get rid of me and just live with my 'future husband'.

But i can't do anything, if i ever run away there's no one i can rely on so i think it's better to just agree on their plans for me. 

On the middle of my 'studying' i suddenly bumped someone along the way. "Omo! sorry, it was an accident" he glared at me.

I seem to be frozen after seeing his food fell on the ditch and worst is that i spilled his drink on his uniform. "The world will be in danger if clumsy people like you will walk around the streets and cause trouble." 

"I said it was an accident ok?" how dare he talk to me like that, honestly he's a handsome one but he's waaayy too far from the gentleman i was dreaming of, luckily he wasn't the one i'll be marrying. 

"Yah and thanks to you, i'll be going back home again." he left and bumped in my shoulder which was too obvious that he did it on purpose. Yeah! curse you b*tch! curse you! 

My whole mood was ruined because of that guy. My light sunny day also turned into a really bad typhoon, wtf? Now i have to hurry cause i'll be late for school because of this so called coincidence or as what i've said, accident. 

                                                    Taehyung's P.O.V

Tch, now i need to go back home again because of that clumsy girl. No one would usually even do that to me seriously no one. I was the campus most dangerous gang leader on our school that's why they're all scared of me. But i've been like this just because of a girl? 

"Taehyung where are you?" i read my cousin's message.

"Im on my way" on my way to home again to change my clothes that had been stained.

I quickly changed my clothes and ran towards school. I can't be punished in being late in my first day on my new school, mom would kill me if she knows. And i would literally kill that girl if this happens again and again. 

As far as i remembered, i'll be getting married to an unknown girl, who ever it was. Mom only told me her name and it was......Minatozaki Sana? that's what i remembered. They said i will meet her at the same school i will be right now. 

I'm kinda excited to meet her but i don't know her yet so i'll just keep quiet and watch for her as what her parents said. They didn't even showed me her picture, just one would be fine but none. 

"What took you so long? geez you move like a turtle" someone said beside me namely my cousin jungkook. 

"yeah and your teeth looks like a rabbit's teeth" i rolled my eyes. "Atleast im cute right?" he chuckled. "Hey wait up!" he's even making my morning more annoying.

"Oh you're right in time, where's your cousin?" the teacher said and looked behind me. 

"You're two minutes late mr. Jeon" he shockly looked at her and then looked at me as if i had done anything wrong. 

"He was ---" "I don't need your explanation" she cutted him off and opened the classroom door leaving the two of us outside the room, waiting for our name to be called and finally get in.

"You're such a trickster, you left me behind so that you won't take the blame from being late right?" i smirked. "Hey answer me" tch, serves you right.

"You can come in now" i heard ms. Park spoke and went in as soon as she finished talking. 

Everyone inside the room looked at me began whispering something to each other. But someone caught my attention sitting at the middle. Bad luck really hits me hard  this day, she's here again. 

I covered my ears after hearing the girls  fangirling when jungkook entered the room and flashed a smile at them. Yeah, go crazy for that playboy. Girls these days have such low standards in boys. 

I rolled my eyes in irritation and found myself looking at her again. I saw her instantly look away in embarassment, tch, as if i wouldn't recognize every detail of her face.