chapter 3

Sana's P.O.V

Gosh i can't believe that jerk would be one of my classmate. But luckily there's two of them..wait, there's two of them? 

Mom said my future husband will be a transferee in our school and will be the last one to enter the room. Then its the one behind him with a bunny like teeth right? hmm i wonder what his name is.

"Hi im Kim taehyung" that's not who i was expecting to speak. 

"And im Jeon jungkook" so that was his name? In fact i kinda like that jerk's name but when it comes to personality in the two of them, i think i like him the most.

The two of them sat at the chair behind me. Bad luck really hit me hard these days, i'll be marrying some unknown person and then these two came, now i don't know which one of them im going to marry. 

But as what mom said its the last person to enter the school so it is the guy with a bunny like teeth named jungkook, if im not mistaken. 

I glance back at him and he smiled at me. Omo! he's such a charming boy, the way he smile could really take my breathe away. 

"Tch" i heard someone and turned at my back again and seen him, the guy named taehyung which i accidentaly bumped into earlier. 

He rolled his eyes on me that makes me want to punch him across the face. Geez, i never met a guy like him in life with such an attitude like a girl. I wonder if he's a gay though, he doesn't seem to be interested in girls like he was searching for someone else. Either its another girl or a boy.

"You can all proceed to the gym now, and please wear your P.E uniforms" i stood up as i grabbed mine on my bag and walked to the restroom to change clothes. 

I hope mr. Jung would be busy these days so we could just play volleyball or dodgeball instead. "Satang! save me a seat." i heard chaeyoung shouted. I can't even see where's that little lady.

"I'm right here" i almost jumped in fear when she suddenly speak beside me. "Oh sorry i didn't saw there, maybe next time try to walk away with the other students so that i could see you"

She suddenly hit me on my shoulder when i burst out laughing. You know? she's too little to blend in with such a crowd. If i were her mother i would literally freak out if i lost her in public places. 

"Im sorry class but i have to go, class president i'll leave you incharge  on my class." yes! my wish did came true. 

We watch him go out and finally get to do whatever we wanted to. "Boys against girls" i heard the others shouting. Yeah, it would be much better so i could see that jerks face if they lose. 

They all agreed and went on each others places. The game started as soon as the whistle was blown. The members of their team started decreasing so as ours, there only ten of us playing and the others stand at the side cheering each team.

I started to feel dizzy as the game continued, my knees are getting weak as i kept on moving around. I stopped for a while and looked at the other side which was their side. 

I saw the ball coming through my direction but i couldn't move my feet as if it was glued on the floor. 

As the ball approached, I was about to be hit when someone suddenly blocked in front of me, causing him to be hit by it. My visions turned blurry as the same time i fell to the floor. 

I tried to clear my vision to see if who it was but i only heared his voice before i fainted.