chapter 5

Sana's P.O.V

"Class please be seated, we'll meet another transferee today" another one? i was contented with these two at my back. Not that i don't want her here, its just i don't know myself too. Maybe side effects of those medicine taehyung gave me yesterday cause im feeling kinda weird today.

That feeling like you don't want to speak to anyone or meet someone new around me, or am i just too sensitive? 

The door opened and a tall girl came in the room. Everyone went quiet like they were starstrucked by her beauty so as i. All i can say is she's actually beautiful from head to toe, that hair and her perfect face. 

"Please introduce yourself" 

"Im Chou Tzuyu" she said without even a simply smile drawn in her face, just all blank. I was actually expecting a lot from her and she didn't even smile maybe she's a shy one.

"Omo she's so pretty"

"She's like an angel sent from above"

"I wonder if she already have a boyfriend"

I heard the others whispering as she pass by them and sat at the chair at the back. Well, she smells nice and i can also smell her long straight hair. I think she's fine there since she's tall enough to see everyone back there.

"Class please be awared that there will be upcoming exams next week and i hope you've been studying well....bye" oh you wish, being a student isn't that easy FYI. 

The others began to chit-chat as she went out of the room so i decided to come close to the transferee, she seemed nice. 

"Hi, I'm Sana nice to meet you" i held out my hand but then she just stared at it so i pulled it back again. This is embarassing.

"You can join us at lunch if you want" i asked again.

"Thanks but im fine with just myself" she smiled a bit and went out of the room. 

Wow, it's the first time i've been ignored with someone, she's such an introvert. But since it's her first day here i'll just let her be maybe so she could adjust herself.

I walk back at my seat with a blank expression when someone suddenly held my wrist. "What did you do? you said something that might hurt her feelings didn't you?" aishh this mushroom again.

"Watch your words little lady, firstly i didn't do anything to her , i just greeted her, that's all... and secondly i didn't hurt her feelings, she walked out and i was the one getting hurt being ignored by someone i just want to be friend with. Now, can you let go off my hand?"

I sighed after saying all of those words that just suddenly came out of my mouth. "Geez, relax....i was just asking and sorry for annoying you. But FYI i wasn't holding your hand" i gulped and look somewhere else.

It's just Taehyung, wait what?! "I just did that so that you could control your temper and won't hit her" yeah good reason, but im not that type of person. "And you also dropped your pen" he pulled back my hand again and placed my pen on it. 

"Thanks?" i awkwardly said and fastly sat at my chair. I've had enough of him touching my precious hands, and i wasn't really comfortable with such big hands he have. My head might fall off if he slap me with a flyswatter-like hand of him.