chapter 28

Tae's P.O.V

"Stop laughing you idiot, i've been calling you the whole time and you didn't answer any of it. How long have you been standing here?" she asked while hugging me and hiding her face on my chest. 

"Five minutes i guess? i just saw you about to cry" i hold my laugh. She's just too cute to watch.

She held up her head and i saw her eyes still filled with tears that are about to fall. "I could really use some help now" i said 

"Yeah, right" she grab the other grocery bag on my hand.

"Have you seen tzukook?" she asked, i furrowed my brows.

"What? wh----uh yeah you're talking about tzuyu and gguk right?" she nod "no i haven't seen them so does chae and that guy named suga" just as i said that, i heard gossip all around.

The arcade is slowly filled with crowd, something might just  happened there. "I'll just call--" "tzuyu? what the---and gguk is also there inside" i heard her saying.

"Wait what?" i look back at the arcade and saw jungkook being pushed by some guy out of there while tzuyu on the other hand is also being forced to go out, and by the looks on her face she looks pissed off.

Sana rushed towards their direction as i also followed her. "What happened?" she asked. Tzuyu looked at jungkook and then rolled her eyes.

"You see......" she paused

"He lost the game and then wrecked everything around him" should i laugh or what? that's not even a valid reason to ruin everything.

"You caused trouble again?" i asked then he slowly nodded while still looking down.

I sighed heavily and then scratched my nape, sana looks like she was about to burst out laughing any time by now. She's not taking things seriously.

"L..let's just wait for chae outside" she said then we head to the exit and waited for the two to arrive.

-----*

Morning.

I checked all the stuffs i needed, the girls will be here any minute. 

*phone rings

"Hello?" i said 

"TAE! how are we suppose to go in if the gate is closed?!" i heard her loud voice on the other line.

"I'm coming out ok, can you just lower your voice? its on loud speak, i think my ears are gonna fall any minute" i said but then she ended the call.

Seriously? is she on her period again? she's not that type of person to yell without any reason.

"Hey! can you walk faster? you walk like an old lady" i heard her irritated voice again outside. I smiled widely at her as soon as i opened the gate but she just ignored me and then rolled her eyes. 

"She's not in the mood" chae whispered and i nodded. Girl problem i guess?

"Uh sana-yah, what's with the face early in the morning?" gguk asked. I won't even ask her if i were him, it's like she's gonna kill someone right now.

                                           Sana's P.O.V

"Uh sana-yah, what's with the face early in the morning?" gguk asked but i remained quiet and sat down the couch. 

FLASHBACK....

I walked down the stairs and checked all the things on my bag. I'm getting excited and also nervous cause i'll be meeting his parents today, i just wish that we'll get along well.

"Satang, bring this with you" mom said and i turned my head to see what she was holding.

"Mom, what the heck is that?" i said in an angry tone while looking disgustedly at the thong she was holding.

"Stop asking and just put it in your bag" she said but i closed the zipper before she could put it in.

"No, im not bringing that thing" i pointed it out.

"What? but it will make you look more sexy when you wear this before you sleep at night in the same bed" she giggled while my eyebrows are furrowed.

"What are you talking about? i'm going on a vacation with my friends and not in a honeymoon! were not even married" i stated then dad suddenly showed up.

"What are you two arguing?" he asked then i grabbed the thong on mom's hand.

"Dad, mom wanted me to wear this" i pointed it again and i saw dad chuckled.

"What's up with that satang? you'll still end up with each other, what could go wrong? " he paused.

"And besides.....we wanted some grandchildren too you know." my jaw almost dropped on what dad just said. Why are they doing this to me?! gosh! i want new parents!

"Now get ready, your friends are waiting outside" mom said while putting the thing on my bag. I feel defeated again.

I can't do anything but to watch the two getting along together to tease me. 

END OF FLASHBACK.......

"Hey sana ssi! we have to go now" i shrug off my thoughts and grab my bag before going out of the apartment.

"We'll be riding the KTX train, cause it's the fatest way to get there, 2hrs and 22mins and we'll be there" i heard tae said while were walking down the street and waiting for a cab.

"What's with the mood anyway? you just seem pissed off" he asked.

"Are you on your period again? you could've just tell me so i could just make it stop" he said making my eyebrows furrowed. What does he mean he could make it stop?

"W..what do you mean?" i uttered, he let out a smirk.

I became quiet for a moment and thought what he's trying to say. Then i hit his stomach when i finally get what he mean by that.

"You finally get it , didn't you?" he giggled and i rolled my eyes.

"You byuntae!" i said.

No wonder why he gets along with mom and dad so much. They have the same damn mindset......