34 (Final)

2 years later.
Jiwoo is getting married. You are in her wedding venue right now. Hyemi is setting next to you giving glares at the groom.
"That guy, unnie... He is very suspicious. Don't you think?" she speaks.
You frown at her in annoyance.
"First of all stop judging people. AND HOW AM I YOUR UNNIE AGAIN!!! I HAVE TOLD YOU I AM ONLY 2 MONTHS OLDER THAN YOU. STOP CALLING ME UNNIE" you almost yell.
"Unnie, you look like an angry buffalo" she says again teasing you. You felt like knocking her out then and there.
"Is your first love Heechul coming?? Oh right, he's on honeymoon! I forgot" you say teasing her back. Her expression gets dark.
"Is your lovely Dr. Jongsuk coming? Oh maybe he's on a date" she backfired with another question.
"Do you always have to fight with me?" you ask angrily.
"MEE!!!!" she yells pointing at herself.
"Ahhh you're still as annoying as before!!" she speaks again.
"And you're still that evil little cunt" you state.
"YAH!!!"
Suddenly a bucket of flowers flew between you two, nearly hitting both you and Hyemi. But you guys got lucky. You look at the direction it has come from and see Jiwoo glaring at you two. Her eyes are burning with anger.
"WHY ARE YOU TWO RUINING MY WEDDING??? YOU GUYS ARE INTERRUPTING MY VOWS"
You both gulp and look around.
Everyone was just staring at you guys.
Suddenly a well dressed guy comes forward from the back and picks up the flower bucket. Everyone is whipped over his looks.
"Woahh Dr. Jongsuk is looking extra good today" Hyemi whispers from behind.
"Yeah I know" you say.
You look around to see if he has come with Dr. Jongsuk. But there was no sight of him.
It's been two years. That was the last day you saw him. He had to go through emergency operation that day. He had some internal bleeding from the accident scars. The operation was hard and hopes of him surviving was low.
After that, Dr. Jongsuk took him to Japan for some advanced treatment. It took about 10 months for him to be healthy physically and mentally. You've heard that he's back in Korea but he got busy handling the company immediately after arriving.
Within this time period, you moved to another hospital in a rural area. Hyemi came to you for her therapy. Slowly she became really fond of you. Surprisingly, Jiwoo followed you along too. In the middle of that Jiwoo and Hyemi also got pretty close with each other.
Although their fight is the reason why you had aged twice more than your age. Jiwoo has completely recovered. But sometimes she becomes very impulsive. Besides that, Heechul and Momo is on their honeymoon right now.
"Unnie, you should also get married. You are getting old" Hyemi says making an innocent face.
You pout in annoyance. "Do you wanna die!!!"
"Mmmhmm" she tries to hold her laugh by pressing her mouth shut.
~~~~~

The wedding is over. You are heading towards the bus station.
"Dr. Y/N" Jongsuk calls you.
"Want a lift?" he asks.
"Hell yeah! Nice car by the way" you say entering the car.
"Yeah. Byun company gifted me this" he says.
You smile firmly.
"The hospital has gained lots of profit from Byun company, huh?"
"Yeah. They also released a campaign about mental health, you should come back" he says while driving.
"No thanks, I like it here"
He takes a quick glance of you, thinking how beautiful you are looking!
"You look more mature" he says.
You frown.
"What do you mean?! I should get married?? OH GOD WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!! You are old too, get a girl and marry her" you say.
"I mean, you look prettier now. This mature vibe really suits you" he explains.
"Ohhh... By the way, how do you know my address? You are going to the exact direction without even asking" you say, looking at him suspiciously.
"Ahh I just thought... that... that bus might go to this direction.. so.. maybe... this" he was taking too long to complete his sentence.
"Perhaps... did... he come?" you speak.
He blinks at you for a while.
"Hahaha I am... just how can I forget... he is Baekhyun..." you say and look out the window. It's snowing. The first snow.
"I asked your address to Hyemi" Jongsuk confesses.
"Oh, I was just curious... so I asked"
After that you did not utter another word.

~~~~~

You take your keys out to unlock your door but you find it already open.
'Did some thief break in?' you thought. You slowly open the door. But to your surprise you see the floor decorated with rose petals like those romantic movie scenes.
'Did Dr. Jongsuk... ughh how to say no now!!!'
You turn around and bump into someone.
'Byun Baekhyun'
You see scars on the right side of his head. It's probably from that operation. Though it has healed a lot. You unconsciously touch it.
"Does it hurt now?" you mutter.
"No but it will hurt if you say no to my proposal" he says with a sly smile.
"Huh... What!!!"
"A proposal to be the head doctor of my company's mental health campaign"
You laugh at his face.
'All this decoration to ask this!' you thought. You roll your eyes and was about to leave without even talking.
"No... no... listen I am sorry... I have talked to your family. It took me a whole year to gain this courage to ask you this" he continues.
"During this time, I kept thinking how to fix all this but... all I did was wasting my time... if I'm wasting my time anyways then why not waste it on you... no... no... I didn't mean that... Y/N, I know I can't be that child Baekhyun or Bacon for you. I want to be myself... for you" he nervously blabbers.
You grab his hand and look into his eyes.
"If you love me... just say it"
Baekhyun takes out a box from his pocket and kneels down in front of you. He opens the box to show a beautiful ring.
It was the same ring.
"Bacon wanted to give you this ring but I'll be the one putting it on you. Because... I love you too Y/N. All this time I only thought of you. How you smiled, how you took care of me, how your hands on my head felt like home, how your words changed my life..."
"Yes..." you say trying not to cry.
"Huh? I didn't finish... yet..."
"You fool I'll start crying if you say 1 more cheesy line"
"Cheesy...?? I am speaking my heart" he says, his face becoming dull.
You kneel down immediately and grab his tie to pull him in for a kiss. Baekhyun was caught off guard at first but soon he cups your face and deepens the kiss.
'He still... tastes like vanilla flavor' you thought.
You break the kiss slowly and smile at him brightly. Baekhyun looks at you for a second then slides the ring in your finger.

'First snow, I will remember this forever' you thought as you look at the ring.
On the back side of the ring there is something written on it.
'Girl, I'm your candy'
The memories of Bacon and Baekhyunee lies in this ring. You look up at Baekhyun. Looking at your sad smile, he pulls you into a warm hug.
"We will make memories of our own"