2

Baekhyun presses his body on you and smashes his lips on yours.

You can feel his lips move with desperation, like releasing the feelings he had been holding in for a long time.

You try to protest and break free from his grip but you can't. He's dominating the situation just the way he wants to and you know very well that all this wasn't meant for you but someone else.

After a while Baekhyun breaks the kiss as the two of you run out of breath. He slowly gets up leaving you gasping for air.

He drags you up from his bed and starts walking towards the washroom attached to his room. He then pushes you hard making you fall inside the bath tub.

He unbuckles his belt and ties your hands with the water tap, then turns the tap on. You badly hurt your waist because of the fall so you are unable to stop him nor get out of there.

“We will bathe with blood now. But who will bleed for that?” Baekhyun says as he smirks.

You gasp. “Baekhyun, why are you doing this to me?” you ask.

“I asked who will bleed?” Baekhyun says splashing water on your face.
You try to move again but can't. You whimper in pain.

“Baekhyun.. Uhh..” you moan because of the pain.

“It's okay. You have always been selfish. You don't have to bleed” he says and starts breaking everything that was in the washroom.

You watch him smashing the mirror into pieces as fear creeps into your mind.

“BAEKHYUN!! PLEASE STOP! COME TO YOUR SENSES” you yell desperately hoping that your voice would reach him.

He stops.

You see a drop of tear roll down his face. Blood is dripping from his hand.

He comes to you slowly.

“Your hand is bleeding” you say in worry.

He sits next to the bathtub and cups your face with his bleeding hands. Your face is covered with his blood now.

“Why is your fake concern melting me so easily?” he says softly before losing his consciousness.

His hand is bleeding badly, you are tied up and your waist hurts too much.

You just hope for a miracle and at that exact moment you see Jongsuk entering the washroom with a surprised look on his face.

An angel indeed.

Jongsuk first turns off the water tap that was overflowing and then unties you.

“Help Baekhyun first” you tell him. Jongsuk pauses for a second and looks at you.

“Okay” he replies.

“And call a nurse please” you say looking at Baekhyun.

After picking Baekhyun up and dropping him in his room, Jongsuk comes back to the washroom.

He sees that you are struggling to get up. As you see Jongsuk you ask him about Baekhyun and he tells you that he has dressed Baekhyun's hand. You try to get up again.

“Should I help you? You might injure yourself more like this” Jongsuk says and suddenly picks you up bridal style.

As your dress is soaked wet, when you coil your hand around his neck his white shirt gets wet too.

Once you look at his face and then at his chest that is now visible because of his wet shirt. It could be such a romantic situation if your back wasn't hurting. He drops you in your room and leaves for a while.