1

Later that day in Dr. Jongsuk's room~

You got to know that Baekhyun actually came from a rich background. He was well established before becoming like this. Jongsuk told you his problem was dissociate identity disorder or well known as split personality disorder.

The guy Heechul used to be his personal assistant and a close friend. So the only person Baekhyun listens to is him. He goes to check on Baekhyun from time to time to make sure he is okay.

Most of the time he acts like a child but suddenly he turns really aggressive and at that time it's the hardest to control him. Not even Hancheol could handle him. He must have gone through a terrible incident that left a trauma in his mind which led to his sickness.

"I want you to take this case. With your past records of patients, I believe you can handle him the best" Jongsuk said with a gentle smile.

"Okay sir. I will get him admitted here and keep him under observation"

"I've talked to Hancheol about this already. Baekhyun won't get admitted here. You need to go to his house for the time being" Jongsuk said, writing something on a piece of paper.

"Sorry? How can I go to his house? What about my other patients then?" you asked with confusion.

"His family have personally requested for you to stay at his house and monitor him the whole time. They said keeping Baekhyun in the hospital would only raise controversies" he said looking back at you.

"What nonsense.. Isn't it like saying controversies are more important than their son's health?"

"That's why they want a doctor in their house. If they see improvement in Baekhyun's health, they're offering a good amount in return so that's not too bad of a deal I guess" Jongsuk said with a chuckle.

Ughh who could say no to that damn smile. The offer wasn't that bad itself and Jongsuk asking to do it left no option for you but to say yes.

But little did you know that the word 'peace' was going to disappear from your life from then on.

~~~~~

You are standing in front of Baekhyun's apartment. The whole building was screaming luxury wherever you looked.

You hear a click on the door signalling that someone is opening the door for you. But before you can realise you are soaked in dirty water from head to toe.

You look up to see Baekhyun with a bucket in his hand rolling on the floor and laughing like a maniac.

Okay you did not expect a wet welcome like this. But you decide to keep your patience since Baekhyun has a mind of a child right now. You have to be really calm and fraternize him at any cost.

~~~~~

Few days later~

You take Baekhyun to the park. This is one of his favourite places as he can run around freely and watching him was quite an adorable scene.

You need to use the washroom but you can't leave him alone. So you take him with you and make him stand outside the washroom.

"Stand here till I come back okay? Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back" you tell him, sounding like a mom.

He cutely nods like a obedient child so you gently pat his head before going in.

A few minutes later, you come back to find no one at that place. Fear creeps into your mind slowly. You start looking around but in vain.

Suddenly you hear a little girl crying loudly somewhere. You look for the source of the sound and finally find Baekhyun with a lollipop in his hand standing beside a little girl who was crying.

'Where'd he find a lollipop in here' you think and it quickly hits you.

From the crying girl.

"Baekhyun give it back. It belongs to her"

"No! I want to eat it" he whines.

"I'll buy you another one, okay? Now give it back"

"I said I won't!!" he whimpers again.

The girl starts crying louder. You grab the lollipop and try to take it away from him but he won't let it go.

You have to admit this boy is starting to piss you off. This is the first time you feel angry at a patient.

You pull it with more force causing the lollipop to fall on the ground. Now the girl and Baekhyun start to cry together even louder.

"Okay okay, don't cry! I will buy you another one" you try to stop the little girl from crying.

"I want one too" Baekhyun says with a pout, tugging your sleeve.

"You're not getting anything. You will go home with me and I will punish you" you scold him with a motherly tone.

~~~~~

At home~

You made Baekhyun stand in front of you while holding his ears for five minutes straight.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I won't be a bad boy anymore, promise" he says with a baby voice.

This boy is so cute, no one can stay angry at him. You wonder how he must have turned out to be like this. How he used to be like when he was normal.

You go to him and take a lollipop out from your pocket and give it to him. As soon as he sees the lollipop his face brightens up with a bright smile that makes your heart feel a weird sensation.

'Such a beautiful smile' you think but quickly shake that thought away.

~~~~~

Later that day Baekhyun says that he wants to drink chocolate milkshake. The servant is off duty today so you make it for him instead.

While drinking the milkshake he ends up spilling everything on his shirt. But he can't change shirts by himself. The servant does it for him. So you have no choice but to change his shirt yourself.

You take him to him room and make him sit on his bed. As you start unbuttoning his shirt slowly it gets more and more uncomfortable. So you turn your face to the side and fasten your pace.

Suddenly you feel a tight grip on your wrist. You look at the hand and then up at Baekhyun. He is staring directly into your eyes.

Before you can say or do something he pulls you to the bed and hovers over you.

"Why? If you loved that man so much then why did you come to me??" Baekhyun said in a gloomy tone.

His voice sounds husky and his eyes look darker. This can't be the baby Baekhyun you knew. It's him.

You have to respond to his actions so you proceed to say something but he presses his hand on your mouth. You start panicking now.

But slowly he moves his hand from your mouth and intertwines his hand with yours.

Then he presses his body on you and smashes his lips on yours.