24

You come out of your room after getting ready to go out.
You see Baekhyun wearing a black jacket over a normal white T-shirt. He is wearing black ripped jeans and his hair is down.
“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING!!!!” you yell.
Baekhyun seems unbothered by your yelling.
“Let’s go to this fucking meeting and get over with this” he says.
“No, you need to change” you run to him and start to push him towards his room.
“What’s wrong with this outfit?” he asks you.
“EVERYTHING! It’s a formal meeting, wear a suit” you say entering his room and pulling him in with you.
You go to his closet and take out a formal suit.
“Wear this” you say, passing it to him. Suddenly he grabs your hand. You look at him in surprise.
“If you put these clothes on me then I will wear it” he says smirking at you.
“No, wear it by yourself” you say pulling your hand away and quickly run out of the room.
“Hey!! You help that idiot (Baby Baekhyun) to put on his clothes then why not me?” you hear him yelling from his room.
~~~~~
Baekhyun comes out of his room wearing formal outfit. His hair is still down. You decided to not bug into that or he will get irritated.
“Let’s go” you say and start walking towards the door. Suddenly a pair of muscular arms pulls you into a back hug.
“Remember our deal” Baekhyun says softly.
You gulp in nervousness. That time you said it in the heat of the moment. You needed to convince him to attend the meeting anyhow. Now you’re stuck in this situation.
“Yeah.. please.. don’t lose your temper there. Do exactly what Baekhyun has practiced.. don’t do anything wrong” you say nervously.
~~~~~

You are waiting outside the meeting room. The more time passes the more nervousness is killing you. You told Heechul to look after him.
Still he doesn’t like Woonsuk. What if Woonsuk offends him in some way? On the other hand, if everything goes well how you will do it at home?
You are so tensed. You need to share it with someone. You text Hyewon.
Hyewon: You kissed BAEKHYUN!!! I mean Bacon!!! So whenever he appears you guys just hook up!!! …and now you are getting laid?? Wah… my sister’s cherry will pop today.
You: SHUT UP, WE WON’T HAVE SEX…. And… we always don’t hook up either, okay?
Hyewon: Okay.. So when was the last time you two didn’t hook up? Huh.
We will see😏😏 if you need any advice about which position is good I can tell you.
You: I'll smack you.
Hyewon: God damn, you used to nag about my casual dates a lot and you are hooking up with your patient.
You: Whatever. You dated only jerks. Btw what’s going on between you and Jongsuk? He didn’t say anything about you guys. Why did you reject him?

Hyewon saw your text. Thinking if she should tell you that actually you were the reason.

Hyewon: We don’t match.
Hyewon: But you need to tell real Baekhyun… if you want to sleep with Bacon, ask Baekhyun out first. But you said Baekhyun was into casual dating and one night stands before Hyemi… so you won’t be an exception 🤣

You: Did you just insult your sister just now?? You and your stupid ideas. Made a wrong decision to open up to you.

You suddenly bump with someone while texting. You look up to see Woonsuk. He looks at your screen. You immediately lock your phone.

“Hi” he greets with a smile.
“…Hi, is the meeting over? Everything went well, right?”
“…Why would anything go bad? Is something wrong?” he asks suspiciously. You just look at him surprise. You notice Baekhyun coming towards this way.
Wonsuk looks behind to where you are looking at. He turns back towards you. He suddenly comes closer to your ears.
“I know, this will offend him but can I get your sister’s number?” he whispers in your ear. You could see Baekhyun's expression getting darker from above Wonsuk's shoulder.
You quickly move away from him and run to Baekhyun. His eyes are still fixed at Wonsuk so you wrap both of your hands around his right arm, clinging onto him.
“Baekhyun, let’s go…” you say quietly. But he is still moving forward. You see Woonsuk smirking at Baekhyun, making him more angry.
You use all your strength to cling onto his arm and stop him. You cup his face gently to make him look at you.
“Bacon, let’s go”
“Why was he standing so close to you?”
“It was nothing”
“During the meeting he was catching my nerves”
“Bacon, don’t get mad” you say looking here and there. People started to stare at this point.
As if the situation wasn’t bad enough, you see Hyemi walking in to make it worse.
‘What if he sees Hyemi? He’ll get more impulsive’
“Ahhhhhhh….” you whine, holding your stomach acting as if you got a bad stomach ache.
“…Mhhhmmm Bacon..” you fake whimper.
“What happened?” he asks getting worried.
“My stomach… hurts.. Let’s go home right now” you say.
“No, we are going to the hospital” he says as he immediately carries you bridal style.
‘GODDDDDD WHY!! NOOO IT’S SO CHEESY… EVERYONE IS WATCHING!’
~~~~~

Baekhyun carries you to the parking spot.
“Wait, we'll reach the hospital soon” he assures.
“No need” you say normally and get down from his arms.
He looks surprised but soon he gets really angry and slams the car door.
You take a deep breath.
“Bacon… you need to control your anger”
“Why did you lie?” he asks in a annoyed tone.
“I’m sorry, I lied. Please forgive me” you say trying to cool him down.
He just gets into the car and waits for you to get in.
~~~~~

Baekhyun is driving. You are sitting beside him, mentally praying for your life as he is driving quite fast and seems really angry.
‘What if he crashes the car out of anger?’ you thought.
Suddenly he stops in front of a superstore.
“Did you need anything?” you ask.
“Yeah, a condom”
“……………Yaah…. Why …I .. am..”
“Why? You wanna do it without a condom?” he asks in a serious tone. He is not joking.
‘If I tell him that I am not ready, he will destroy this superstore for sure’
Your horrified expressions are clearly visible on your face.
“Or did you lie about this too!?” Baekhyun asks raising an eyebrow.
“Aaahh nooo! I thought we are not doing it today because you are mad at me.. hihi…” you blabber nervously.

“If I could, I’d get started right here right now. So there is no way I am postponing this” he says making a resting bitch face.
You gulp and he sees it. He raises an eyebrow again.
“I am nervous.. ahh because it’s my first time…so…” you say and giggle.
‘PLEASE say “okay if you’re nervous, we will do it another time” pleaseeee’ you prayed.
“It’s okay” he says and you sigh in relief.
“I will make you comfortable” he completes his sentence.
“………”
“ …..ahaha okay” you say forcing a smile.
“You stay here, I’ll go bring it” he says and gets out of the car.
You face palm, cursing yourself.
‘If I have sex with him what will I answer Baekhyun!!!’ you say in frustration.
‘Oh wait’
“HEYY BACON, bring some new pen and a dairy or a notepad” you yell getting out of the car.
~~~~~

You two are standing inside the elevator. Baekhyun is standing next to you. You can feel his eyes on you without even looking at him. You look at him and pass an awkward smile then look forward again.
‘I bet this guy is planning how he will eat me in and out… mom … save me’ you cry internally.
The elevator door opens as it reached your floor.
‘Should I run!? Nah.. last time it got worse’
You are standing in front of the door now. You are entering the password very slowly.
“Hey… that pass is incorrect..” he says gently pushing you away.
*Door click sound*
He opens the door, keeps the plastic bags on the side desk and puts off his shoes. You slowly enter the apartment after him and close the door.
You turn back and suddenly see Baekhyun is extremely close to you. His left hand placed on the door to lock you between the door and his body. Slowly he is leaning in. His eyes are closed.
“WAIT…. Did you bring the pen and dairy?”
He opens his eyes sighing in annoyance.
“WHY DO YOU NEED THAT NOW!!” he asks in extreme annoyance.
“Ummm… you see… you get annoyed easily …so I need to know what makes you angry.. You need to write it down. Besides, you are mad at me right now. We can do it later… You need to cool down first” you say, poking his chest and moving from his trap.
“I am not doing these stupid therapies of yours” he says in frustration.
“So I was right.. you are just attracted towards me physically.. not … we just hook up whenever you want… I thought I could understand.. you better..” you say making a fake sad face.
You look at him to see his expression. He is rolling his eyes. You want to laugh right now but you want to keep up your act.
“YAH...!! whatever I am not writing down what I dislike.. it makes me more angry” he says as he rips off the plastic bag angrily to get the dairy and pen.
“…See? You ARE angry… So write what makes you feel good or what you like” you say in fake soft voice. He moves by you making a very annoyed face.
“..Whatever.. finish it..”
“You know baby Baekhyun also makes that face when I don’t give him candy” you say.
“I TOLD YOU NOT TO COMPARE ME WITH THAT STUPID”
You bite your bottom lip to stop yourself from laughing out loud. He is literally turning into a tomato in anger.
“Okay”
~~~~~

You told him to right down 20 things he likes and why.
He gave it back to you very quickly, in about 10 minutes.
‘Did he even write anything??’
You open the dairy.
‘I like my current doctor’s boobs because it’s hot and soft’
He wrote the same line 20 times.