6

‘He is playing? He didn’t harm Jongsuk either... But I'm sure that wasn’t baby Baekhyun’

You run to Baekhyun.

“Baekhyunee, what were you doing few hours ago?”

“Tell me first, where have you been all this time?” Baekhyun says pouting his lips.

“Ahh me? I was just busy doing some work. But what were you doing few hours ago?” you ask again.

Jongsuk looks at you in confusion.

“I was playing” Baekhyun says and starts to play again.

“What’s happening here?” Jongsuk asks from behind.

“Come with me for a sec” you say and drag him to the corner.

You tell him everything that Baekhyun told you on the phone except for the kissing part.

“Did you notice something? In most of the personality disorder cases people show their true selves the majority of time. But in Baekhyun’s case there are only two personalities but none of them is his true self but a emotion phase” Jongsuk says.

“Well do you think these are only emotion phases? It could be one of his characteristics?” you ask.

“If it’s an emotion phase then we'll have to heal his emotional scars. But if it’s one if his characteristics then it will be difficult for us. Moreover his violent self didn’t make any fuss and just warned us. Do you know what that means?” he asks, looking at Baekhyun.

“His violent self has become stronger and he can come out anytime” you say.

“It could be dangerous since it's hard to tell which self he is in now. Moreover his violent self is now self aware. He understands breaking glasses is not going to do anything” he explains looking back at you.

“You should be more careful” you tell him.

“You too”

You wonder why he said that. You are not even handling the case anymore.

You wanted to ask but shrug the thought off as you have to go to the hospital soon.

“I'll get going now, I'm going to be late” you say. You are about to leave but someone holds your wrist from behind. You look back to see it's Baekhyun but his darker eyes and slight smirk tells you it’s him.

“Are you voi…..”

He immediately pouts and says, “Yah, where are you thinking of going? And ..and I didn’t eat anything delicious for two days. This man and that aunty can’t bake a cake properly. I want to eat cake” he says, pouting like a duck.

You sigh in relief. For a moment you thought that this is the hoe Baekhyun but it is actually baby Baekhyun.

“Doctor Y/N, you really spoiled baby Baekhyun” Jongsuk says pulling Baekhyun’s cheek.

“Ahh it hurts. Leave me, you evil doctor!!” Baekhyun tries to escape.

You don't know why but suddenly you feel angry and smack Jongsuk’s hand away from Baekhyun’s face. You give him an aggressive look like a mommy chicken when someone tries to touch her babies.

“Leave him, he doesn’t like it and I didn’t spoil him. He is just a baby after all” you say like a baby's mother.

“Yeah, I am a baby, I am Y/N's baby. Don’t force me to do anything” Baekhyun brags and hides behind you while making a face at Jongsuk.

Jongsuk wants to remind you that he is the boss but listening to ‘Y/N's baby’ suddenly reminds him of last night when he was texting Hyewon. He told her that she was like a baby and she replied ‘your baby

“That doesn’t sound right” he blabbers while scratching the back of his head, his cheeks and ears turning red.

“What?” you ask as you see his face becoming crimson red.

“Are.. are you fluttered by something?” you ask in confusion.

“NO!! Aren’t you getting late? Hurry up and leave now”

“No, she is gonna play with me now” Baekhyun says pulling you closer to him.

“We will go to the hospital tomorrow. Then you can play with her”

“Yeah Baekhyun, I will bring a cake for you tomorrow”

~~~~~

You leave the place and get on a bus to go to the hospital.

You wonder why was Jongsuk suddenly reacting like that. Moreover, why did you get angry, he is your boss. You never even raised your voice in front of him but you dared to smack his hand today. What if you lost your job? Suddenly you remember those deep black eyes and that smirk.

‘Was that just my imagination?’

~~~~~

Next day~~

You are at your cabin and reading Baekhyun’s report file again. You are pointing out the facts.

1. After the accident his ex ghosted him.

2. There are rumours that she only dated him because of money.

3. So his violent self comes from that girl. Then how was baby Baekhyun created? When he woke up he was in the baby Baekhyun personality.

You have come into the conclusion that you have to talk with Baekhyun’s mother.

You call Heechul to ask for Baekhyun's ex Hyemi's photo, his mom’s number and her address.

Heechul tells you that he is also in the hospital with Baekhyun as Jongsuk has gone to meet his mother.

You need to talk about Baekhyun’s past. You need to know if there is anything they are hiding from you.
Suddenly a nurse comes to your room.

“Doctor Y/N, Jiwoo is missing! We can’t find her anywhere” she hurriedly reports.

“WHAT?! WHAT WERE YOU GUYS DOING? OH MY GOD..!!”

You run to her room.

‘God where can this girl go?’

You go to the CCTV room immediately to check where she is. After a while you see that Jiwoo was walking around the corridor and then she stands next to the emergency exit door for a second and then goes in.

“Damn it! There are no CCTV cameras in the emergency room” the supervisor says.

Surprisingly she comes out of the room soon after and goes to the changing room for nurses.

Then she comes out changing her dress. That must be one of the nurse’s dress she took. After that she gets out of the hospital and takes a taxi.