11

You sip on your beer as you watch Jongsuk lying his head on the table. He seems so sad.
"Are you ok?"
"No" he immediately replies.
'Ughh this drunk sad man'
"What happened?"
"Your sister rejected me"
As he says that you choke on your beer.
"What!!!!!!! But she really likes you"
He gives you a sad smile and rests his face on his forearms.
He looks up at you and smiles again. "You two look really similar, the behaviour pattern is also kinda same"
"But we are two different person and what are you talking about????"
"Nothing doctor Y/N, nothing. Lets celebrate your birthday"
"It's over"
"So what? Lets celebrate" he says, trying to sound cheerful.
"I don't hang out with drunk guys. Now if you'd excuse me" you say taking your phone out.
"Even you're gonna reject me?"
"I'm calling your mother, you should go home"
~~~~~
Next day,
You decided to go the hospital today. Last night Jongsuk went home with his mother. He must've been embarrassed for sure. You chuckle to yourself as last night's memory runs through your mind.
But as you walk closer to your room, you find someone waiting in front of your door totally spoiling your mood.
Baekhyun.
"Doctor Y/N, Doctor Jongsuk didn't come home last night" he says, as soon as he sees you.
You want to avoid him, so you try to answer avoiding eye contact.
"Oh, he was with me and he was kind a dr....."
"Doctor Y/N!!!" Suddenly Jongsuk comes and presses your mouth shut.
"We have an important meeting. I am sorry I was busy last night. Wait here, I'll be back soon" he says, dragging you to another way.
He finally releases you.
"What the fuck was that??!!" you ask.
"...........Can you keep it a secret.....about last night.....?"
You chuckle, you don't know why but you are definitely enjoying this. You got this sudden feeling to tease him.
"What if I tell everyone?"
"What are you going to say?"
"Nothing much.. just that your mom told me about few of your dark secrets from your childhood when you were almost passed out"
You watch Jongsuk's expression changing, his face looks so pale that it seems like all the blood in his body was sucked out.
"I will treat you your favorite food" he comes up with an offer.
"That sounds like a great deal"
You giggle and look another way. You sew those same two nurses who gossips about the two of you.
'Not again uggghhh'
~~~~~
You are in your cabin. You're taking out all the information files about Baekhyun to give them to Jongsuk as you don't want to do it anymore.
You get out of your room with the files in your hand and see Jongsuk and Heechul standing at the end of the corridor. Their expressions seem quite serious.
"Before coming to this hospital Baekhyun's mother treated him in another hospital, there they had given him ETC ( Electroconvulsive therapy )"
"What?? How can they give him ETC!!!! I know for agitation and aggression sometimes doctors give ETC but we don't give to them who have a memorizing problem and Baekhyun has that" Jungsuk said.
You thought about Baekhyun, the Baekhyun who feels that sharp pain
"Is it because of that?" you mutter.
"Y/N" someone screamed with joy.
You turn towards the source of the voice 'It's him, baby Baekhyun'
He suddenly hugs you making all the files on your hands drop. You freeze by the sudden skinship. The smell of Baekhyun's cologne engulfing you.
"Let's go to the amusement park, you promised that you'll take me there"
You stare at him for a while. It's like you've seen him after years.
Jongsuk and Heechul looks at you.
"I can't take you there" you say without any expressions. You know it will hurt him but you can't hurt yourself anymore either.
"Why!!!!!" Baekhyun holds your arm and starts whining.
"Baekhyun!!!" you scold him.
"Baekhyun, calm down. She will take you to the amusement park" Jongsuk says.
You look at Jongsuk in surprise.
"But why did she say no????" Baekhyun screams again like a 5 years old kid throwing temper.
"She is kinda busy now, she will go with you later"
"Nooooooooo, I want to go right now" saying this he sits on the floor.
Jungsuk looks at you.
"I don't know why you are suddenly avoiding him but deal with him for now. Moreover, baby Baekhyun has shown himself after a long time which means this self of him has unfulfilled wishes"
"Okay" you sigh.