3

Baekhyun is sitting on the bed, looking at you while licking a lollypop.

Seeing him you freeze at your spot in shock.

“Wh.. when did you come in here?” you hardly ask with a shaky tone.

“When you were in the bathroom” he says in his baby voice.

“D.. did you see .....everything?”
“What is everything?”

“WHAT DID YOU SEE TILL NOW?” you yell at him.

“I saw you came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around you and water was dripping from your hair. You were drying your hair with another towel”

“Is that all?” you ask him, desperately expecting a yes.

“Nope. Then I saw that you have a mole on your neck. Then you pulled a pink underwear and some other clothes out from the wardrobe. Then you unwrapped the towel and..”

“AHHHH STOPPP!!” you cut him off.

You don't even know what to feel anymore. All your first experiences are happening with your mentally unstable patient.

You don't even know if he will be so fond of you like he is now after he gets well. Most importantly, what if he remembers all this?

You fall down on the floor dramatically and start whimpering.
If only you knew life would be this difficult and embarrassing you'd not come out of your mother's belly for sure.

You take your phone and call Heechul to come and pick up Baekhyun for today.

After almost half an hour Heechul comes with a frying pan in his hand, sweating and huffing.

“WHAT HAPPENED???” he yells, ready to hit someone with the pan.
Seeing him Baekhyun runs to him and hugs him while crying like a baby.

“She scolded me” he says pointing at you.

Heechul quickly points his pan at you in defeat. While the sudden turn of situations make your jaw drop. But soon after he lowers his pan. He knows well that you're not the type to get angry for no reason.

“What did you do? And do not dare to lie” Heechul asks Baekhyun.

“I'm not lying. I was just sitting in her room” Baekhyun replies innocently.

“And?” Heechul asks again.

“And watching”

“Watching what?”

“I saw her n.....mmphhh..”

While Baekhyun tries to explain what happened you run and press his mouth with your hand. Then you push Heechul out through the door.

“Get *pushing* out.. You don't need to take care of him *pushing* I'll do it” you tell him before pushing him out and slam the door shut at his face.

“Heyyy give me my frying pan back!” he yells but doesn't get any response.

‘She calls me so urgently then tells me to leave suddenly... Staying with Baekhyun all the time must've affected her mental state too’ Heechul thinks while leaving the place.

~~~~~

You end up taking Baekhyun to the hospital with you.

“Are you okay?”

You turn around to see Jongsuk.

“Heechul just called me” he says with concern.

“Ahaha.. I was going to your room. Can you take care of him for today?” you ask with an awkward smile while pointing at Baekhyun.

Jongsuk smiles back at you awkwardly. His mind rewinding what Heechul just told him on the phone. That your behaviour is becoming weirder day by day.

Baekhyun walks up to Jongsuk's side while making an ugly face to mock you.

“I don't want to stay with you either, heh!” he says in a mocking tone.
You roll your eyes at his boldness and shoot death glares at each other.

Then you give out another awkward smile at Jongsuk with a bow as a thank you then walk away.

You go for a round to check on the patients admitted in the hospital.

The first person on your list is Jiwoo. As soon as she sees you she hugs you excitedly.

“Unnie where is my husband?” she asks, breaking the hug.

“Your h..husband?” you stutter, cursing Baekhyun under your breath. But he's like a 5 year old. You can't do anything about it.

~~~~~

Next day~

Baekhyun and you are watching a movie together. Both of you are immersed into a particular scene when suddenly the main leads start kissing each other.

You cough uncomfortably and take the remote to change the channel. But Baekhyun holds your hand as a gesture for you to stop.

“Don't change it. I'm watching” he says in a baby voice.

You are feeling awkward so you look at anywhere but the TV screen.

“What are they doing?”

You look at him in disbelief. ‘The person who kissed me like... a hungry wolf.....*coughs* just a few days ago is asking what they are doing!’ you think to yourself. But than again, the person who kissed you wasn't baby Baek.

“They are kissing each other” you tell him.

“Why are they kissing?” he asks again.

“Ahh umm.. because they love each other” you reply awkwardly.

Baekhyun thinks about something for a while and then suddenly gives a peck on your lips.

You are surprised. You touch your lips and ask him “Why did you kiss me?”

“Because we love each other” he says with a fond smile.

“W..when did I say that I love you?” you stutter.

“Everyone says that I'm crazy. They laugh at me and make fun of me. No one cares for me. But you do” he replies, focusing at the TV screen again.

Baekhyun's answer was short but enough to make your heart flattered. A feeling you don't know how to express in psychological language, heart beating in a different rhythm.

At that time, Heechul comes into the apartment. Seeing him Baekhyun runs towards Heechul happily. He then stands on his toes and leans in towards Heechul for a kiss.

“What the hell is wrong with this dude this time!!??” Heechul yells, trying to stop Baekhyun by holding his shoulders.

You quickly get up from the couch and pull princess Baekhyun away from prince Heechul.

“Wohh that was close!” you say, sighing in relief.

“Wait why are you relieved? That was my dialogue!!” Heechul says, confused with the situation.

“What were you trying to do Mister?” you ask Baekhyun, completely ignoring Heechul's existence.

“I love hyung too so I was kissing him” he says innocently.

“Oh god no.. that's not what I.. ughh..” you say rubbing your temple in frustration.

You don't know how to explain things like this, at least not when Heechul is giving you judgemental looks like this.

“Why can I kiss you but not hyung??”