26

Everything seems blurry now. All you can see is Baekhyun. You hug him while he is thrusting into you.
“I LOVE YOU, BACON”

~~~~~

Baekhyun wakes up feeling tired. He is feeling as if he has done wrestling last night. He slowly looks beside him and sees a girl lying next to him, her back facing him.

His heartbeat drops.

‘Did I have sex!!!!’ Baekhyun slowly moves to the edge of the bed. He sees his pajama lying on the floor, he immediately picks it up. While picking it up, he sees 3 condom packets beside it.

‘Damn it’ he curses.

‘God what was Dr. Y/N doing? She could stop… Wait DON’T TELL ME SHE’S DR. Y/N!!!’

He wears his pajamas and slowly goes to the other side of the bed to see exactly what he guessed.

“…I had sex …with Dr. Y/N? Damn it! What was she even thinking!!!”

Baekhyun gets out of your room.

He slams the door in anger. ‘Why god!!!!!!!!’

~~~~~

You wake up in the morning to see Baekhyun not there next to you.
‘Did real Baekhyun come back?’ you thought.

‘Bacon would have stayed with me’ you sadly thought.

You knew something like this could happen. You try to move but your body feels sore, especially the bottom of your body.

‘Damn it Bacon’

~~~~~

You get out of your room after washing up. You find the apartment extremely silent. You are thinking if you should go to Baekhyun's room and apologize. But you don’t know how to face him now. Suddenly the main door clicks and you see Baekhyun coming in to the apartment from outside.

He comes to you, pulls your hand up and hands you some medicines.

“Take these, I don’t want any further problems because of last night” he says sternly and walks towards to his room.

“Baekhyun…” you call him.

“Now you are gonna apologize?” he asks looking back.

“What were you even thinking? You kissed him, you two made out in my house. Okay, I let it go since I don’t have control over my mind. But you have control over yourself! Then why Dr. Y/N?” he yells at you.

“I love…”

“LOVE!!!! How can you love someone I created in my mind and just exist for a mere amount of time in my world???” he asks you.

“I am sorry” you say with teary eyes. There’s no excuse to give him. You knew this would happen sooner or later. That’s why you were trying to put off Bacon for as long as possible.

Baekhyun gives you a pitiful smile looking at you.

“I feel disgusted looking at you now” he says these hurtful words on your face, looking at your eyes.

Tears are dripping on the floor like heavy rainfall. His words are echoing in your head.

“You feel disgusted...” you mutter.

You keep wiping your eyes but these stubborn tears just don’t stop. You are taking deep breaths. You want to scream but no sound is coming out.

“Baekhyun, it was so easy for you to say those words on my face. I know I should not have feelings for you *sobs* in the first place. I tried my best but at the end I…..”