12

You don't know what the fuck happened few minutes ago.
You are walking with Baekhyun holding his hand. You are too shy to look at him. You slightly look at him and that wizard is already looking at you.
'Don't blush, take a deep breath'
"I want to kiss you again" he says out of the blue.
Your face turns red. You feel like your whole body is burning.
"You... you....." you stutter.
"Why? I can't?" he says, leaning closer to your face. You see his lips slowly approaching you. You start moving back unconsciously and trip.
Baekhyun laughs loudly as you fall.
Blood starts to boil in your body. This little piece of shit is having fun at this moment. How can he trick your mind like this!!
You start to take heavy breaths in anger. You get up giving him a dead look. You glare at him as you walk. You didn't talk to him. You are moving ahead. You thought he will come and say sorry. But after taking a few steps you give up and look behind.
'Where did he you go?'
You look around but there is no sign of Baekhyun anywhere. You search for him here and there. When you go in front of the merry go round a sudden fear rushes into your mind.
'Hyemi'
~~~~~
You call Jongsuk.
"Dr. I lost Baekhyun. Stay with Hyemi I am coming" you say, quickly getting into you car.
"Okay I am in Baekhyun's house, Hyemi is in his room"
'She sleeps in Baekhyun's room'
You remember what he said earlier.
"I'll be looking for him, you stay with her"
You become a little bit sad. But now you need to find him. You think of where he can be right now.
First you roam around the amusement park area with your car but he is no where to be seen. His phone is also switched off, you are the one who switched it off . You thought of going to his house, real house where his mother and family lives. You look at the address and start driving.
You are in front of the gate of his house. It's freaking big. Everything is so posh. You park the car and is about to get out of your car. But you see Baekhyun coming out from there. You immediately get out of the car and run to him.
"Here you are!!!" you say.
Baekhyun seems confused to see you.
"I have been looking for you" you say in a relieved tone.
"Dr. Y/N, why were you looking for me?"
"You disappeared from the amusement park. When did you come to your senses and where were you at that time?"
"I was at my old room in this house, I got my senses few hours ago"
"Okay lets go to home, come with me, I will drop you" you say and walk back towards your car.
"Doctor Y/N" he calls you from behind.
"What kind of relationship do you have with my other personalities?"
You stop at your tracks and look behind. He is staring at you with doubtful eyes.
"Why are you asking that suddenly?"
"Nothing, I just want to know"
As a psychologist you can tell that he has doubts on you, maybe he can talk with his other personalities or he has started getting his memories back.
"Did you see something?" you ask gulping.
"Yes" he says boldly.
You are becoming nervous. "What did you see?"
"Let's get into your car and talk about this"
He starts to walk leaving you behind.
You are standing in the same position.
"Why are you standing there? Come here and open your car lock" he says looking back.
"Huuuh.... yeah..."
~~~~~
"So what did you see in your memories?" you ask.
"There were some bad memories" he says, looking out through the window.
As you keep driving you start to question again. "What exactly did you see?"
"I saw you whimpering in pain in my apartment's bathtub, did I hurt you?"
".............."
You are shocked.
'Did he see that he kissed me there too?'
".....Yeah but before that...." you try to explain.
"That's the first thing I saw" he says.
You are thinking if you should tell him yourself or not.
"Any good thing you saw?" you ask.
"No" he says, looking at you.
You look at him. You shake your head and move your attention back on the road.
"Did you only see me in your memories?" you ask.
"Yes that's why I asked you, what's your relation with my other personalities" he says.
"They just became very close with me" you gulp and say.
"I want to know how close they have become to you" he says boldly.
You look at him and suddenly you notice his hand. His knuckles were bleeding, he was hurt quite badly. But it wasn't like that when he was with you before.
"Did something happen in your house? You have some scars on your hand" you ask.
"I can't remember exactly but you also have some bruises around your neck............"
He stops on his words midway as he understands those are actually hickeys.
"You and Jongsuk seem to be really wild" he murmurs.
You push the break of your car immediately, a bit too harsh causing Baekhyun to get hit on his head.
"Ohhh gwad my heaaad Aaaaaaawwwww" he whines.
"Oh shit.. I am so sorry"
You start to gently rub his head in panic. But he slaps away your hand from his head instantly.
You were shocked by his behavior. It kind of feels as if you're a throw off.
"I felt uncomfortable, don't mind"
"Ohhh sorry"
'Other two of you don't feel uncomfortable when I touch them though. Then why do you feel uncomfortable?! Maybe because they are different persons living in your body, As individual persons' you think and start the car again.

After that you guys didn't talk much in the car.
~~~~~

1 week later.
You are doing your job as a psychologist. You want everything to get normal like before. You keep yourself busy to not remember that person. But whenever you are alone you remember him. Sometimes you wonder if you love him or you just love that personality of Baekhyun.
These depressing thought were coming back so you take your phone to read some news.
The first news says
"Byun Family's Second Son was Murdered"
You immediately click on the link. Baekhyun's uncle is dead and he had been murdered the same way his father was murdered.

You start to feel restless. You don't want to think about it but your mind can't stop.
'Is Baekhyun involved with this somehow!!!'
You are nervous and suddenly you get a call from an unknown number.

You receive it nervously.
"We need you Dr. Y/N"

~~~~~

You are in Baekhyun's family's house. His mother is sitting in front of you.
There is silence for a long time.
"Save my son from this case, all the suspicions are on him. Most likely he is gonna be taken for investigation" she says without any expression on her face.
"But Baekhyun didn't kill him, right? Then they won't hurt him" you say nervously.
"You see that empty spot right there beside the stairs?" she says pointing at the mentioned space.
"There was a big flower vase, he broke that vase with his fist by throwing a punch and he said he has paid for what he had done, you have to pay too" she says and sighs.

"But I can't believe he can do something like that" you mutter to yourself.

"You read the news, right? The murder was done 1 week ago. That day you went out with Baekhyun and he suddenly disappeared for a long time Y/N" she says.
"But he told me that when he came to his senses, he was in his old room" you reply impatiently.
"He went to his room after breaking the vase and then went out of the house without even talking to me" she says rubbing her temple.

"We can tell police that he isn't mentally stable right now" you suggest.

"No we can't. If this topic gets disclosed then he might lose all his properties and our company can go under trust. I can't let that happen"
"So what exactly do you want to do?"
"You have to tell the police that on that day from evening to night you were with him. I have managed to delete all the CCTV camera recordings for that particular time. About that amusement park, they don't have CCTV cameras in the exit gate to parking area. They only have it outside the parking area that doesn't show if Baekhyun is in the car with you or not. You just have to lie about this. Do you understand?" she says in a desperate tone.
"How... did you... know??" you ask, taking heavy breaths.
"Tell me honestly, did you know that he was murdered before the news came out? Cause it isn't easy to remove all the evidence in such a short time" you ask boldly.
She goes silent for a few seconds.
"Yeah I knew. When I went to meet him, I saw him dead and found Baekhyun's handkerchief there. That handkerchief was gifted to him by his father"
"Why didn't you tell the police?" you ask in surprise.
"How can I tell them that my son has murdered someone?" she yells at you.
"Your son didn't murder anyone and you are nothing but a greedy woman. You only care about your power, money and status" you say before standing up to leave.

"You should also be greedy" she says.
You frown at her in disbelief. She was getting on your nerves and you just wanted to leave from here.
You start to take steps without saying any further words. But Mrs. Byun runs to you and grabs your arm.
"You have to be greedy, greedy for your love. Don't you love Baekhyun? Don't you? Do you want Baekhyun to suffer? He always had a luxury life, he can't stay in jail. Won't you do it for your love?" She literally begs you right now. You are shocked at how she knows about your feelings about Baekhyun.
"Dr. Y/N..." a voice calls you from behind.
You turn around to see Baekhyun standing in front of you.