7

Jiwoo gets out of the hospital and takes a taxi. You collect the taxi’s number and call the police immediately.

You call her parents to know if she went there. But they said she did not go home however she might be in a place where she can find young and handsome men.

‘Oh god, why are you doing this to me?’ you mutter while getting out of the cctv room but bump into someone on the way.

“Sorry” you shortly say, bowing your head slightly. But that person walks past you in a hurry without even looking. You kind of feel like somehow you know the person.

But a call appears on your phone from the police station distracting you from the familiar guy. They tell you that the girl was seen around the city mall not too distant from the hospital.

~~~~~

You immediately go to the mall with your team to find Jiwoo. Your main concern is if you can find her in such a large mall before anything bad happens to her.

But after searching for about 15 minutes you find her standing with someone.

‘There she is flirting with a guy again’ you think, releasing a sigh of relief.

Seeing you she immediately hugs the guy. The guy raises his hands and looks at her in surprise.

“GET HER” you order your team.
The guy seems to get paranoid with everything that is happening all of a sudden. While Jiwoo pushes him away and tries to run but gets caught by your team member.

Your team is dragging her to the car.

“Why did you escape?” you ask calmly.

“I went out on a date, leave me. My date hasn’t come yet” she said in a crying tone.

“And who is your date this time?” you ask, rolling your eyes.

“Baekhyun oppa” she says, causing your rolling eyes to get fixed on her.
“Baekhyun oppa!!! He is in the hospital and he will never ask you… on a date” you say the last sentence in lower tone.

“Why?? Why won’t he? He did ask me on a date!! If you don’t believe me then you can ask him. I even kissed him”

“WHAT??” you frown but quickly clear your throat as the staff are there hearing the conversation.

“Are you jealous? Gwad unnie!! I know handsome guys like me but that's not my fault you know” Jiwoo brags smoothly.

“I… no…” you choke at your own words. It is better to keep your mouth shut when saying anything is useless.
But suddenly you remember when you bumped into a guy that seemed so familiar.

‘Could that be Baekhyun? Did he really ask Jiwoo for a date to distract our attention? Did he went out or escaped? And baby Baekhyun doesn’t like Jiwoo. Is it him who actually went out?’ you think.

You immediately call Hee-chul to ask but he doesn't receive your calls.

~~~~~

After reaching the hospital you rush to Baekhyun's room. You stop in front of his room and look through the glass to find him sleeping on his bed and Hee-chul is also sleeping on the couch peacefully.

You sigh in relief. You go back to your cabin not wanting to disturb them.
After you leave Baekhyun sits up.

“The sleeping pills seem to work on hyung very well” Baekhyun says, looking at Heechul.

‘That lady doctor is really getting on my nerves. I should stop her before she starts to dig up the past’

~~~~~