25

You look at him, restraining yourself hard from smacking his face. You put on a smile forcefully.
“Great! Other than that, what do you like or what makes you calm down?” you ask trying hard not to react.
“Ummm maybe breaking some bones” he says
“….you can’t do that.. Do you like to eat something or…?”
“I would like to eat you” he says interrupting you.
‘You #@#$ bitch fu$king psychoPÃth a$$hole’ you curse in your mind.
“Baekhyun… you are not responding …well” you say while he sits next to you.
“Listen if there is any specific thing that you like to do or somewhere you want to go and release stress…” you say, being really uncomfortable because he is playing with your hair. You hold his hand to stop him.
“Yes I do” he says and stops playing around. He looks at you then rests his head on your shoulder and intertwines his hands with yours. He starts caressing his thumb gently on your hand.
“What’s that?”
“I want to have sex with you and I want to go inside you”
“YAHHH” you push him away from your shoulder. You take a pillow from the couch and start hitting him with it.

“ALL YOU MEN ARE THE SAME! ASSHOLES!! ALL YOU THINK ABOUT IS FREAKING SEX!? I AM GONNA KILL YOU!!!!” you yell out your lungs as you press his neck down to the ground, climbing on him.
From ‘Yah’ to ‘Climb on him’ it was all in your mind.
You gulp.
“Bacon, you are really obsessed over me” you say calmly, not trying to turn your thought into reality.
“Yeah. That’s why we should have sex” he says and tries to hover over you.
“WAIT… DID YOU TAKE YOUR MEDICINES?” you ask.
“Yahh …you” he tries to speak.
But you immediately peck his lips.
“What if you start to have pain in the middle of sex???” you say.
You know one of his medicines kind of works like a sleeping pill but takes time to work on.
“Huh…umm ok…” he leans back.
“You go take your medicines. I’ll go take a shower… I smell bad…” you say.
“Okay” he agrees but he is irritated.
~~~~~

You took about one and a half hours in the shower.
You get out of the bathroom wearing a bath robe while drying your hair with a towel.
‘He must be asleep by now’
As you thought that you look behind. You see Baekhyun, standing next to the bathroom door.
“OooO” he whistles.
“You… But you…” you stutter. He is half naked, only in his pajamas and his hair is soaked.
“You took so long” he says folding his hands.
“Bacon… I…”
He slowly approaches you but surely grabs you like a wolf holding onto it’s prey.
He wraps his hands around your waist.
“I am not a fool, Y/N”
“You are doing your work using me. You are the candy that I desire for and you are controlling me over it” he whispers in your ear.
He moves his face from your neck to shoulder, lips still attached to your skin.
“Bacon that’s not…”
“My love for you is not physical. I can claim you without touching you even once. But you will always come to me, Y/N. As much as I am obsessed with you, you are also obsessed with me. I bet you wished I was the real Baekhyun” 
The last sentence hit you hard.
“Bacon, I am afraid… how will I face Baekhyun? I have no rights over him but he has complete rights over his body”
“I have right over this body too and you too” he says, smoothly pulling your bathrobe’s rope. Your bathrobe loosens around your chest.
He is looking at you and you at him. Your lips are trembling. Bacon starts leaning in slowly. As his lips are a few inches apart from your lips, he shoves his hand underneath the bathrobe, touching your bare waist and pulls you close, locking his lips with yours.

‘I knew if I start, it can’t be controlled anymore’ you thought.
Both of your hand’s nails are almost piercing his bare back, leaving marks. He slightly removes your bathrobe from your right shoulder exposing your right boob.
He slightly opens his eyes between the kiss. He didn’t even wait a second to press your nipple with his thumb and starts massaging it the moment he saw it.
You softly moan between the kiss. Your knees are becoming weak while Bacon is moving towards the bed slowly. You break the kiss, grasping for air.
Bacon looks at you. Your eyes are now filled with lust. Your cheeks that are blushing, saliva that is dripping from your mouth. He presses your boobs harder.
“Aaaahhhmmmm”
Seeing you moan is making him hard down there. Your knee starts feeling weaker so you sit on the bed next to you.
The bathrobe falls from your left shoulder too, exposing your body from top to bottom.

“You know, you are looking really cute right now” he says, leaning down towards you.
“Stop embarrassing me” you say pushing him to the side, making him fall on the bed. Taking the chance, you get on top of him.
You sudden change of position was enough to cause him erection. You can feel something poking around your bottom.
“You think only you can tease people, don’t you?” you ask, slowly caressing his jawline to his lips by your index finger. He holds your hand stopping you from any further movement and pulls you down making you fall over him completely.
He places your hand on his crotch.
“See how hard you are making me!? Take responsibilities for this” he says.
You sit on his legs again. His willy is poking through his pajamas.
Your hands slowly goes down to his pelvis.
“Afraid?” he asks.
You immediately pull his pajamas down because of the sudden challenge.
“I am not giving a blowjob… Imma choke and die” you say, sticking your tongue out. You start to panic and get up from the bed.
But Bacon pulls you down and hovers over you. You can feel his cock on your abdomen. He pins one hand beside your head to keep balance. Then brings out the condom from his pajamas smoothly and rips off the packet by his teeth. This was happening so fast that before you could realize, Bacon put the condom on and started to push your leg to spread them.
“You don’t even need to get fingered to be ready” he says sliding down to take his position.
“It’s already so wet. Baby, it’s gonna hurt so bad. I’m sorry”