Prologue

A gentle breeze caressed your cheeks as you walked slowly towards your work place. It was yet another ordinary day in your busy life.

Because of your job you couldn't go out as much nor spend any time for yourself. So you learned to appreciate the smallest things around you.

But as soon as you entered the building the peace was replaced by chaos. You looked at the centre of attraction to find a lady yelling at a guy. People were gathered around them, curious about the situation.

You went closer to them. The guy had weird black lines marked on his face and he seemed to be terrified by the sudden yelling coming from the lady.

“Excuse me, Miss. Please calm down. If there's something wrong then you can tell me” you said in a calm tone.

“Who are you?” she asked with a frown.

“I am a doctor here and I..”

“Baekhyun!!” a male voice interrupted from behind you.

“What did you do this time?” the man asked, running towards the guilty boy mentioned as Baekhyun.

As soon as Baekhyun saw the man he embraced him and started crying like a child.

“Look Heechul, she isn't giving me her eyeliner” he whined.

“What did you just say? You just stole my eyeliner from my bag and now that you've been caught red-handed you're acting like a kid?? How dare you?!” the lady yelled furiously.

“Uhh listen Miss, I'm really sorry. His mental state is not very well right now so he doesn't know what he's doing. Please try to understand” the guy Heechul said while bowing.

“Let's go now” he said, trying to drag the eyeliner guy with him.

“NO!! I WANT THAT EYELINER. GIVE IT TO ME” the boy kept screaming while being dragged inside the elevator.

You sighed. Being a psychologist, you had to deal with these kind of situations alot.

It's been 2 years since you've been working here. But working here wasn't as fun and exciting as you thought it would be. Everyday there were new patients with new kinds of problems. So you had to work really hard to help them out and your seniors were quite happy with your efforts.

You continue on your way to Dr. Lee's room. He was your senior, well known as Doctor Lee Jongsuk. Every woman in the hospital had a special spot in their hearts for him, including you. And among all of them you got the opportunity to work under his supervision.

On the way, a nurse told you that he was in the therapy room at the moment so you went there. While walking towards the therapy room you heard loud screaming and some weird noise.

You looked through the glass and was surprised to see the eyeliner guy  aggressively screaming. Even five stuff members were struggling to hold him still on his bed. He managed to get up and push Jongsuk really hard.

Seeing the scene you couldn't refrain yourself from entering the room immediately, getting all the attention towards you. After seeing you the eyeliner guy calmed down for a short while but then approached you soon.

“You! Where have you been Hyemi? With that man?? Spending my money???”

He held your shoulders and shook you aggressively.

You glanced at Jongsuk as both of you understood that he had mistaken you as someone else. Perhaps his ex or just a friend?

You hugged him. “I was waiting for you. Don't be angry. Please calm down”

While saying this you signalled Jongsuk to inject him anaesthesia.

“Why? Why did you leave me?” he asked in a sad tone.

“I am sorry” you said and Jongsuk injected him from behind immediately.

Baekhyun hissed in pain.

“You betrayed me again...” he said before falling into your arms unconscious.