22

“It was a dream?” you mutter.

“What… your face looks red” Baekhyun says, confused.

“Huh?! No… it’s nothing” you immediately take off your seat belt and get out of the car.

‘Did she get nightmares?’ Baekhyun thought.

‘That was so embarrassing. Did I make a face??? Arrrghhhh’

~~~~~

Next day~~

This secret is killing you, you know a murderer but you can’t do anything. Baekhyun also knows who has killed Mr. Byun but he acts like he doesn’t.

‘If Mrs. Byun killed her husband, then it also means she killed Wonsuk's father? And she killed them because they both knew who Baekhyun’s real father is?’ you crawl into your blanket.

‘What should I do?’ you sigh.

You hear your phone vibrating.

It’s the alarm clock.
‘Ahh it’s morning already?’

You gently rub your eyes. You couldn’t sleep a blink all night.

You get up from your bed to get ready.
‘I still don’t understand, baby Baekhyunnie is afraid of his mother, real Baekhyun loves his mother blindly and Bacon hates her’ you think as you are taking shower.

‘Why is he afraid and why does he hate her!!! Well people hate the things that they are scared of. What if he is scared because his mother killed Mr. Byun? She told him it’s for his own good. But what is Baekhyun’s benefit in all this?  Baekhyun doesn’t know who his real father is. So what exactly did she tell Baekhyun to manipulate him like that!!’

You get ready thinking about this and get out of your room. You are passing through the corridor still lost in deep thoughts.

‘I have a feeling that Baekhyun was abused in his childhood. Could it be related to that? He is hiding the truth’

You were so caught up in your thoughts that you didn’t notice where you were going. You are about to step on the stairs without even looking. When gravity hits you and you are about to fall someone pulls you back.
The person pulls you into in a hug saving you from falling down.

You look up. ‘Baekhyun?’

“Hi” he says with a bright smile. But his smile disappears soon as he starts looking around. You look into his eyes. He has applied eyeliner.

Baby Baekhyun’

You hug him tighter in excitement.

“I missed you!!” you exclaim.

“Y/N, why are we here? I don’t want to be here, I hate this house” he says.

“Huh? Why do you hate this house?”

“Bad people live here. All the bad things happened here”

“But your mom lives here”

“No she will send me…”

“She will send you to where?” you ask.

He runs to his room.

You go after him but Baekhyun closes the door and locks it.

“Baekhyun open the door” you call, knocking on the door.

“Baekhyunee”

You keep calling him but to no vain.
Hearing your voice, Mrs. Byun comes quickly.

“What happened?” she asks.

“Umm... actually Baekhyun…” you try to say but get cut off by a loud noise coming from Baekhyun’s room.