15

"You can go to your home now, Dr. Y/N"

You can't believe what you just heard right now. You feel so humiliated.

You stand up immediately and go to the living room, taking stuff you get out of his apartment.

You are so angry that you will burst out in tears any moment. You look at your reflection on the elevator door. You look miserable, not just visually but also mentally.

All your life you've pushed away your feelings for your family and studies. Being a psychiatrist isn't easy. You had to study whole day and night. You've always liked people from far. You thought once you became capable enough, people will come to you on their own.

You convinced yourself, one day your thought of a sweet love with someone will come true. You never thought in your wildest dreams that you would fall head over heels for someone who you can't have.

Tears start to pour out slowly.

You try to wipe them off quickly as you hear the elevator door opening. But suddenly a pair of hands wrap around you, pulling you into a tight hug.

You look up at the person. It's Jongsuk. You start to cry out loud feeling his warmth, as you hug him back.

~~~~~

You ordered a huge breakfast menu, now you are stuffing all the food in your mouth. You can't stop yourself from eating the food like a bear.

Jongsuk is looking at you.

"You should go home after eating this, I will shift your duty to night"

"Why? What do you think? Just because I cried in front of you, you too think I am not strong enough?" you say with your mouth filled with the food.

"Don't talk while you have food in your mouth. You'll spill it" he says.

"Seriously!!! You.."

He interrupts you. "You smell like shit" he says with no emotion.

".......................... I... how could you say.. that...... it's so rude.."

"Look at you, you should rest a bit. I care about the patients and this will harm your career too"

How can you forget you drank so much last night and puked all morning. You should get freshen up after all.

Now you are thinking, what if you still had a crush on Jongsuk? You would die of embarrassment. But suddenly it makes you sad. Things would have been normal if you still liked Jongsuk.

"It would have been great" you mummer to yourself.

"What?" he asks.

"Ahhhh nothing" you say, drinking your soup.

"Should I talk to Baekhyun about you?" he asks quietly.

"NOOO" you scream.

Everyone in the restaurant looks at you.

"I mean, he has his own reasons... I think he had a fight with his girlfriend because of me.."

He nods listening to you.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, Bacon tied up Hyemi. Seems like Hyemi knows something, she just ran out of the apartment last night and yeah Bacon didn't kill his uncle. That's a relief"

"You're seriously calling him Bacon!!!"

"........... I mean... Baekhyun's other self.." you curse yourself in mind.

"It means Hyemi can help us" he says.

"Yeah. Since real Baekhyun doesn't remember what happened, we should make him recall the moment by Hyemi"