33

"Can I kiss you??" you ask. Baekhyun quickly nods.

You pull him closer and soon enough your lips meet his. He holds you up and makes you sit on the fort of your car between the kiss.

Soon after the two of you break the kiss, coming back to reality.

"I missed you" Bacon says.

A silence occurs between you two. You can hear your heart beating unbelievably fast.

"But Bacon I understand your point behind ignoring me.. but this marriage?" you ask.

"For my father this company is a dream. I've always called him uncle being unaware of the truth. But he couldn't call me his son either... I just want to fulfill his dream... Hyemi was threatening us. So Mrs. Byun told me to marry her, as her wish"

"Mrs. Byun!? We need to find her" you freak out.

Bacon frowns.

"Why? She is here. Why do we need to find her?" he asks.

"What? Isn't she held hostage?"

"Mrs. Byun... She's home, inside her room. But why are you looking for her?" he asks confused.

"She has the evidence of my sister's accident..."

"Why do you believe her so blindly? You know she isn't a good person and now-a-days I feel like she's more pathetic than I can even imagine" he says.

"What?" you ask in confusion.

Suddenly Heechul calls and asks you to come behind the storage room, where Baekhyun found his childhood dairy.

"Bacon come with me"

~~~~~

Hyemi slams the door and enters the storage room.

"You old cunt! How filthy can you be!" she screams.

"Huh?" Mrs. Byun glances at her while smoking out.

"Why? I didn't do anything to stop the engagement" she says.

"Y/N... Y/N's sister... You killed her right? And now you are blaming it on me!" Hyemi yells.

"Seems like I don't need to wait for the wedding. You are going to jail soon. Shall I play my next game?" Mrs. Byun says smoking her last stroke of cigarette.

"Bacon will give up on you for that girl Y/N and she will expose you sooner or later" Hyemi creepily says.

Mrs. Byun looks at her while stepping closer to her. She forcefully pulls Hyemi by her hair.

"Why are you so loud? I've been tolerating you for so long. To tackle with you I almost killed my son. You've been hiding for so long like a rat. I should have killed you sooner but I had enough now. I will make you suffer like your mother" Mrs. Byun says pulling her hair with more force.

"At last you admit that the cause of Baekhyun's accident wasn't me" she says and laughs.

Her laughter is making Mrs. Byun angrier. She pushes her down to the floor.

Hyemi hits the furniture and laughs again.

"You know what's funny? Yesterday I told Baekhyun that you caused his accident. He was angry, so angry that I thought he would kill me, thinking I'm lying but he believed me and left. Still he didn't go to you. That's why I hate him. Coward! Can't face the truth" she says, whimpering in pain.

"Shut up! My son didn't believe you" Mrs. Byun says as she runs to Hyemi. She was about to slap her but Hyemi stops her.

"Let me tell you a secret. Today I will tell your son that you killed his father and give him my mother's letter where it's written that he fired a toy gun. The real gun was in his father's hands. You guys killed uncle Heesu... not to save Baekhyun but for his property" she provokes Mrs. Byun so much that she grabs Hyemi's neck trying to choke her.