16

"My house"

"Why are we going to your house!!"

"Can you just shut up!!!" he yells as he sees two cars still following you guys.

"You b#$#@$$d b@tch piece of S#it!! Don't tell me what to do, now drive fast and call the police station and tell them to tracks us" you yell like a maniac.

"I AM DRIVING! HOW CAN I CALL THEM? ARE YOU FREAKING BLIND???"

You unbuckle your seat belt. You hold the driving seat to keep balance and lean forward.

"Yah yah what are you doing!!!" Baekhyun says, watching you via the rear view mirror.

Suddenly he feels your hand on his crotch.

"YAAAA YOU ...WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINKING IN THIS MOMENT!!! HAVE YOU GONE CRAZY TREATING YOUR MENTAL PATIENTS???"

"Oh yes most of my brain damage is caused by my patient Byun Baekhyun. Now where is your god damn phone????"

Baekhyun realizes that you were just trying to take his phone out.

"God damn why don't you use your own phone!!!"

"If I could I would have already used it you dummy ...MY PHONE AIN'T WORKING"

"Right..... *turns left* pocket"

For the second time you get hit but on the seat this time.

You sigh, trying to control your anger. You take out his phone aggressively from his pocket.

You are hissing at this point in anger. You call 911. You explain the situation to the police and tell your location. But surprisingly those two cars disappear after contacting the police.

"Stop the car" you tell Baekhyun.

"No, it's still dangerous. Your car will stop when we reach my house"

"Ooh but Jongsuk..."

"Don't worry about him, he's also safe in my house and he has been trying to reach you but your phone was switched off"

"Jiwoo dropped it. But who are they and what's going on all of a sudden!!"

"Let's go home first"

~~~~~

You get out of your car.

You immediately run to see where the car got hit a while aho. The moment you see the damage, you felt as if someone threw a 100 kilograms rock on your back.

"My poor car" you murmured.

"I will pay for it" Baekhyun says from behind.

"You better" you say glaring at him.

~~~~~

You are entering Baekhyun's house along with him.

"Who were those people and why are they chasing me?"

"They want proof against me and maybe they also wanna know about my medical history or there is something more that I don't know about but he knows"

"You mean Bacon? ....but why am I being dragged into this mess?"

Baekhyun turns around and looks at you.

"Oh now you don't know?"

You just realized what he is talking about.

"But I can't stay in your house"

"Dr. Y/N I also don't want to keep you in my house but you can get attacked by enemies. Also I need you..."

You were shocked by his comment.

"I mean I need you to get information from my other self, he knows more than me and I want to know what he wants to know. Dr. Jongsuk tried hypnosis therapy on me but it ain't working"

"So what do you want me to do?"

"Force him to tell you everything he knows" he says.

"What if he doesn't show up anymore after that?" you ask immediately.

"Isn't it how it's supposed to be?"

You are afraid that he can disappear for ever. You don't want to do his treatment anymore. Because of him, because in order to heal Baekhyun, you have to kill his other selves.