19

"Wanna taste more of this vanilla candy tonight?"

"We can't Bacon, even if I want to, even if I love you so much, I can't. I shouldn't be doing this now" you say in a sad tone.

He looks at you with gloomy eyes.

"If you cure my pain, I will be gone forever. You won't get another chance to be mine" he says, laying down beside you.

"I was never yours to begin with and if the treatment and medication goes properly you'll be gone. So it's better not to do this again" you say staring at the ceiling.

"What if I comeback sometime later?"

"What if I am married by then?" you ask facing him. He looks at you.

"I will kill him" he says without any expression. A moment of silence occurs between you two.

"You forget that I'm a monster from time to time" he says with a cold smile. He sits up and looks at you.

"Aren't you afraid of me?" he asks.

"Sometimes I'm afraid of you and sometimes I'm not. But you are not the first patient I am handling. Yeah, your monster mind can make you kill someone but you don't have a monster mind. You just have a sad soul, a very sad soul who has suffered a lot" you explain.

"Baekhyun, where did you disappear that day?" you ask, still staring at the ceiling.

He laughs at your question.

"I went after the guy who was following us. Mrs. Byun sent him to spy on us" he says and takes a lollipop.

"How do you know that she was the one that sent him?? And why don't you call her Mom??"

"I knew it from the beginning. That's why I came here after fighting with that man and I... hate her. She... ahhh..."

You sit up immediately.

"ARE YOU OKAY?"

"It kinda hurts" he says, holding his head.

"Please lay down"

"Why? Do you wanna... *groan* do.. something?"

"CAN YOU SHUT UP? This pain isn't good for you" you say in a worried tone.

'If he keeps having this pain, it can be deadly' you think.

"Close your eyes and straighten your hands. Slowly inhale and exhale counting to 3 each time. I'll go bring your medicine" you say.

"You look hot when you're bossing around like that" he says jokingly but you can feel he is in pain. His face is totally red. His nerves are sticking out and his fingers are shaky.

"Let me bring your medicine. Do what I just told you to do"

~~~~~

You come back with an injection and medicines. But you notice Baekhyun was laying strangely. You stop in your position and look at him carefully.

'Why isn't he breathing?'

Your heart almost stops. You take slow steps towards him and suddenly he let's out a long breath.

You sigh in relief. Just a moment ago Baekhyun left you so anxious. You sit next to him on the bed.

His eyes are closed. You lift his arm and rub some disinfectant before injecting the medicine. It will relieve his pain and relax him.

You stand up. But he grabs your wrist and pulls you down, making you fall on him. He immediately hugs you and makes you lay next to him.

"Stay with me like this. If I come back next time I don't think that I'd be able to stay with you like this"