One Direction Marathon.

I sigh as I get out of my car not ready to face the day yet but happy that it's friday.

"Harry!"

I turned around to find my bestfriend Georgia, We've been bestfriends since we were 7 and met in first grade.

"Hey Georgia"

"Are you ready for tonight?" she asked when she finally got to me.

I smiled widely as I remembered tonight we were going to have our one direction marathon like we do very often but not often enough.

"Yeah, you ready to drool over Niall all night?" I asked already knowing her obsession with him.

"Yup, are you ready to drool over Louis all night?" she shot back knowing my obsession with Louis.

"Obviously, most my focus will be on Louis tonight." I replied.

"not surprised."

"neither am I" I mutter but it's still heard and we just laugh as we go into the school.

.•.•.•.

I groan as the bell for lunch rung and basically sprinted out of the classroom with Georgia right behind me.

"Okay let's just get our lunch quickly and get out to the field." She said.

"Yeah." I replied knowing people would try to sit with us.

if you haven't guessed me and Georgia are like popular loners or at least we try to be. it's not that we don't like people or that we think we're too good for them. it's just that everyone at this school is either fake or really weird.

We walked into the cafeteria and smiled at the people who greeted us with a 'hi' or a smile.

we quickly payed for some pizza and ran out of the cafe.

when we got to the field we just sat there talking and eventually go on our phones.

"oh god.." Georgia muttered making me look up.

I immediately spotted Kelsey walking towards us.

"why can't she get it into her head that i'm gay" I groan as I heard Georgia snickering.

"Hey Harry!" she waved her voice is really loud and obnoxious and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

"make a run for it?" Georgia asked and i looked at my food back to Kelsey back and forth a couple times before I grabbed my bag and phone and sprinted away with Georgia on my heals.

"where are we gonna hide we still have 15 minutes left until class starts?" she said knowing Kelsey was trying to keep up with us.

"Janitors closet?" I asked not knowing where we would go.

"no, we went there last time and she found us."

"umm, hold on.." I said out of breath. "Behind the staircase. go. go before she turns the corner!" I almost yelled at her.

we quickly got behind the staircase and I immediately laid down on the ground.

-•-•-•-•-•-
[Twitter]

@Harry_Styles: @Louis_Tomlinson save me!

-•-•-•-•-•-

Georgia laughed as she looked at her phone.

"I don't get why you always do that, he's never going to see that." she said breathless.

"you never know.. you got some water?"

"Shit! I forgot my water bottle" she said with a pout on her face.

"don't you dare say it." I warned her.

"but.. it was your one direction water bottle.." she muttered and my head snapped up.

"you forgot my one direction water bottle!?!" I scream at her.

"no you should have seen your face though!" she bursted out laughing.

.•.•.•.

I smile as me and Georgia get in the car heading to my house to get ready for the marathon.

the car ride was fast and we both change into a pair of my sweatshirts and sweatpants, though she has her own sweatpants because mine are way too big for her.

"snacks now?" she asked and we proceeded to go downstairs make popcorn and get a bunch of candy and soda.

when we got upstairs we turned my tv on and laid on my bed with my huge fuzzy one direction blanket.

-•-•-•-•-

@Harry_Styles: not me and @GeorgiaHoran having another one direction marathon :)

comments

@GeorgiaHoran: nope not at all.

@Kelsyyyy: aww why didn't you guys invite  me :((

@tommo123: should have invited me.

@OneD1r3ctionn.n: I should start doing that.

137 more comments.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Hi loves hope you liked the first chapter.

happy new year!!!  (wrote this on new years)

ngl i was a little buzzed while writing this so sorry if it wasn't the best chapter or if i had made any spelling mistakes.

lmk if there's anything i can do to make the book better and vote please :))))