Soap.

Hmm.. 👀👀

"All these lights they can't blind me with your love, nobody can drag me dow- owww!" I cut my singing off when I got soap in my eyes.

"Shit!" I yelled

I heard the door slam open and then I hear Louis' voice.

"Baby? what's wrong?" He asked frantic as he pulled the shower curtains open, freezing for a couple seconds looking me up and down then blushing before he looked around for anything that could be hurting me.

"I got soap in my eyes!" I pout as I yelled

"Aww Hazza" he laughed "come here"

I blindly turned to Louis and he put a cloth on my face wiping the soap away from my eyes, By the time he's done that, the soap is out of my hair.

I look at him just now realizing how I'm standing in front of him naked and how awkward the situation is but he doesn't seem to notice anything wrong as he leans in to whisper in my ear:

"Your fifteen minutes is up."

After he said that he quickly shut off the shower and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around my waist and before i know it he has me thrown over his shoulder, walking to the room.

"Louis put me down!" I screamed

"sh" he hushed me and smacked my but making me gasp and blush once again.

"shit" he said as if he remembered something and stopped walking "When we go in the room you have to quickly go in the closet."

"why" I questioned

"I was on live but I forgot because I ran out of the room" He said casually

"Then put me down and bring me my clothes" I squeaked

"no" I could almost hear the frown in his voice "I'll just run to the closet, it only set up so you can see half of the room"

"exactly! I don't want thousands of people seeing me half naked!" I yelled

"exactly why i'm gonna run" he argued

I grumble and roll my eyes as we finally get to my room, he waits as if counting in his head before opening the door and running fast to my closet.

"LOUIS I SWEAR IF YOU DROP ME!!" I screamed at him, forgetting the fact that thousands of people can see me and more scared of falling off his shoulder and on my face.

He quickly gets me to my closet and puts me down while smiling at me.

"see, I told you that you'd be fine."

He only received a glare as I shut the closet door in his face. I heard him laugh and rolled my eyes with a small smile.

"Before I read any of the comments, yes that was Harry and that happened because his fifteen minutes were up." I heard him talking to the live.

I put on my grey sweatpants and then put on a pink hoodie with pink socks.

I walk out and see that Louis is still talking to his live as I start to brush my hair.

"Babe they're saying hi" Louis called me over. I quickly run my fingers through my hair, shaking my head and walking over as I smile at the camera.

"Hey" I smiled as i looked at the comments, most of them freaking out at how Louis called me babe and how he entered with me over his shoulder in a towel and others saying they liked my hoodie or just saying hi to me or Louis.

"I'm gonna go get some water" I told Louis as I start to walk to the door

"wait!" he yelled and quickly said goodbye and he loved everyone on his live before walking to me "come on let's go."