Music

My daily obsession ig.

I woke up with arms wrapped around me and snuggled my face further into someone's chest eating earning multiple chuckles.

I froze and slowly opened my eyes to find myself in my bed with all the boys and Georgia surrounding me.

I looked up seeing Louis holding me in his arms.

"I had the weirdest dream" I mumbled

I put on a confused face as they all started laughing before my face became one of realization.

My parents said they love me..

I never even noticed when everyone stopped laughing and just looked at me, asking if i was okay.

"Harry"

"Harry!"

"baby.." Louis said while rubbing my back making me look up at him with teary eyes.

He frowned and before he could say anything I buried my face in his chest as i started to quietly cry.

He immediately hugged me tighter, pulling me closer to him.

after a minute or two the boys and Georgia joined the hug.

"It's not a dream" I said into Louis' chest

"no, it's not" I heard Liam and Niall say

after i'm not sure how long they slowly started to pull away from the group hug until it was just me and Louis.

"babe" Louis called getting my attention and making me look up "we have to leave in a couple hours"

"What?" My voice cracked

"we have to-"

"he knows what I said idiot" Louis cut Niall off

"you just got here, why?" I exclaimed while sitting up and looking at all of them.

"Well there's a couple reasons" Liam said as i slowly laid back down with Louis cause he pulled me.

"Management wants us back, your parents aren't very excited with the idea of four teenage rockstars staying in your house and we have to practice soon." Liam explained

'Can this week get any worse?' I thought in my head

"okay, let's start packing then." I said in a robotic and sad tone

By the time we were done packing up all of their clothes and music instruments, it was time for them to get headed to the airport.

"Bye guys" me and Georgia said as we watched them walk to the door.

"Bye" they all replied sadly

Louis was about to come up and give me a hug but as we started packing my memory caught up with me and I realized why I wanted to keep my distance, so I turned and gave Niall a hug instead, which he gladly returned.

then after that I have all the boys a long hug until it got to Louis and I gave him a quick side hug before opening the door for them.

They all walked out and got to the car but Louis stayed back, looking at me with a raised eyebrow and a little bit of a dropped jaw.

"What?" I asked and he just stared at me "you have to get going come on"

He rolled his eyes before quickly walking up to me and tightly wrapping his arms around me, pulling me to him.

I was shocked as I stared at the wall over his shoulder with my arms by my side.

eventually he let go but this time he had a frown and he looked sad.