Distancing.

It's been a long three days since all the boys have left and texted me that their management was interested in me.

I haven't gone to school once and I've only been in contact with Georgia and sometimes Niall, Liam or Zayn but not once have I contacted Louis.

I have the feeling he was ignoring me but I couldn't care less.

He didn't seem too happy with the news of his music management trying to get in contact with me.

I didn't want to talk to him anyways if i'm being completely, I needed to get over him and accept the fact that he doesn't like me and he never will.

I sighed as I got onto my computer, my parents decided it was best to go online after everything that's been happening.

I was doing my work for about a half an hour before I decided to take a break and get a snack.

I went downstairs, rolling my eyes when I see my mom and step father in the living room watching some random show.

I ignored them as I walked into the kitchen and got myself some cereal for lunch.

I walked up the stairs once again ignoring the couple cuddled up on the couch and went to my room once again.

I went on my phone as I sat on my bed and ate.

-•-•-•-

@Harry_Styles: my thoughts are on repeat.
Liked by: @Louis_Tomlinson, @NiallHoran, @GeorgiaHoran, @LiamPayne, @ZaynMalik  27.8k more
Retweets: 23.4k
Comments: Disabled

~~~~~~

@Louis_Tomlinson: If only you knew, i wish i could tell you.
Liked by: @Harry_Styles, @NiallHoran, @LiamPayne, @GeorgiaHoran and 28.8k more
Retweets: 23.4k
Comments: Disabled

-•-•-•-

I stared at Louis' tweet confused before deciding to let it go and stop torturing myself thinking about it.

I got back to school after I finished my cereal and started to work again.

//

It's been three hours and i'm finally done with my school for the day.

I sat in bed not knowing what to do and just sat there thinking for who knows how long thinking about all my problems.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked up at my ceiling.

"why is life so hard" I groaned

I got up and grabbed my keys after putting on my shoes and grabbing my phone.

I walked down the stairs and was soon stopped by my parents.

"Where do you think your going?" my father asked from the living room making my mom walk out of the kitchen to see what was going on

"Somewhere" I mutter walking to the door.

"I don't remember me or your mother telling you that you could leave."

"I don't remember asking." I rolled my eyes and walked out the door.

That doesn't make any sense, why are they trying to be the parents they never were?

Why are they trying so hard for something they never seemed to care about?

Doesn't add up but then again what does in life. Nothing makes sense.

I went to get the store to get a soda and some chips before heading to my secret spot in the flowers and near the water where nobody can seem to bother me.