marry me.

I saw him crawl through the window before falling on the stairs.

"Are you okay?!"

"Uh- yeah- yeah i'm fine." He said quick before getting up and brushing it off.

He ran to the cage and reaches in and touches my face as he just stared at me with tears eyes.

he hugged me through the bars as we both cried.

"Don't ever leave me again." He whispered

"I would never dream of it."

We heard a big bang before the basement door opened and Kelsys crazy ex came running down.

He stopped when he saw Louis, soon falling to the floor from a police officer shooting him.

My eyes went wide and my jaw dropped as I watched the life drain from his eyes.

"Why-"

"get the keys Louis."

Louis followed the directions for once and ran to the dead body with no hesitation, grabbing the keys from his hands and running back to me.

As soon as he got the door opened I fell into his arms and he held me.

He picked me up as I laid in his arms and carried me upstairs and out of the house.

I looked around me at the place i used to come for peace. the peace was now long gone forgotten and replaced with trauma and darkness. tears and screams. blood and bruises. this place was now my worst fear and i never wanted to come here again.

I fell asleep in my boyfriends arms knowing i was safe for the first time in a very long time.

-•-•-•-

@Louis_Tomlinson: Welcome back home baby. @harry_styles is now safe.
Likes: 9.6 million
Retweets: 5.3 million
Comments:

@LarryStylinson: I'm crying so hard right now. is he alright?

@Louis28Harry: Harry!

@HOUIS: can we get a message from him?

-•-•-•-

I woke up to Louis looking down at me with tears streaming down his face and we were in a car.

"Baby? What's wrong?" I asked

"I just can't believe I have you back. Everyone is so happy- I just- I thought i'd never see you again." he sobbed

I sat up and took him in my arms knowing that this time i had to be there for him.

I hugged him not knowing what els to say and he sat up and opened his phone.

"Look" he says showing me his screen "the fans helped so much, so many of them were devastated but they never gave up and they're showing all their love and-"

I drowned him out as I looked at all the support and love on the screen in front of me in disbelief.

"Do they know i'm safe?" I asked

"Yeah I updated them as soon as I got you in the car." he smiled at me

"how did they react?"

"very happy, there are videos everywhere of the fans crying because they're so happy" Louis said

I couldn't believe it. i've gotten so much support.

I tear up at the thought and shake my head but of course Louis noticed

"what's wrong baby?"

"i'm just happy i have the fans"

he smiled at me before leaning in and giving me a peck on the lips. "I love you."

"I love you too Louis." I smiled at him

"then marry me."

"what?" i sat up

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

this is such a short chapter but i had to update i love you all, i'm sorry.