Three Times

"hi baby"

I gasped and did nothing for a few seconds before my mind came to realize what was going on.

Quickly turning around and seeing his shadow in the dark, throwing my arms around him as tears spring to my eyes and I let out a sob.

"I'm sorry" I cry into his neck as I hug him tighter to me.

"Baby stop, please." he said upset but I wouldn't listen and just held him tighter once again.

"I didn't mean it, I'm sorry I'm so-" I was going to rant but he cut me off by pulling away and kissing me.

I froze for a minute before slowly starting to kiss him back.

after a couple minutes he's pulling away and looking at me in the eyes.

"I heard what you said and you were right" i opened my mouth to protest immediately "And before you say anything you're right, I should be here."

"No it's not your job to take care of me and worry about me all the time." I sniffle and look away.

"Babe, look at me." he said but I ignored him "Baby" he whined and i could hear the pout in his tone.

I slowly looked at him before listening to what he had to say.

"I want to be here, Show you I care and prove to you that I want to stay in your life" he said as his voice started cracking "please don't leave me"

I flinched when I felt his tear fall on my face and grabbed the back of his neck before pulling him into a kiss.

He pulled back inches and i smiled at him. "I'm never leaving you."

He smiled and a few tears slipped out before he slipped under the covers and started to cuddle with me.

"goodnight baby."

"goodnight" I said into his chest with a smile on my face for the first time in what felt like forever.

-•-

I woke up still cuddling with Louis and he was still asleep.

We kissed last night.. two times.

I looked up and smiled big before putting my face in his chest again and grabbing my phone before scrolling on twitter for a while

"Goodmorning Baby" Louis said while wrapping his arms around me tighter.

I dropped my phone on his chest and smiled up at him.

"Goodmorning"

he smiled at me before I got up and got out of bed feeling his stare on my bare back.

"stop" I mumbled with a small blush on my face

"stop what?" he said innocently

"staring at me"

I heard the sheets rustle before small footsteps coming towards me.

I turned around while he slid his arms around my waist and smiled at him as he smiled back at me.

right when he was about to say something we heard a click of a camera, turning our attention to the sound we see Georgia holding up her phone pointed towards us.

I blushed and smiled widely.

"don't post that anywhere." Louis immediately said and I could feel his arms tighten around me.

My head snaps to him and my wide smile is erased.

Nothing had changed.

I thought the kisses would change something, i'm stupid.

he looked at me and as soon as he saw me, his face changed from serious to guilty and sad.

I smiled or at least tried to and shook my head at him calling him silly out loud before turning around and stepping out of his arms and grabbing my clean clothes on my table.

"I'm changing, i'll be back." I mumble before walking out of the room not even waiting for a response.

Once I got in the bathroom I stared at myself in the mirror for a few minutes before shaking my head muttering a small insult to myself.

I'm so stupid, I thought things had changed but I guess I was wrong.

I walked out of the bathroom only to see Louis right outside the door.

I jumped a little before smiling and moving to the side so he could get in but he didn't move.

"I'm sorry" he said

"You have nothing to be sorry for" I smile but you could hear the uncertainty in my voice.

he put his head down while shaking it and walked into my room, me following him with a confused face.

"Maybe I should just leave." He sighed making my head snap to him.

"what?"

"I keep upsetting you and that's the last thing I came here to do." He said before he started to pick up his bag

I quickly walked over to him and took his bag, he looked up at me with a frown and tried to grab the bag.

I moved so he couldn't reach it making his eyes narrow.

He jumped for me but I was too quick and ran out the room and down the stairs, not even seconds go by before i hear his footsteps running after me.

I ran into the kitchen seeing my mom as she says goodmorning to me and Louis, not even paying attention to what is going on.

I run around the kitchen counter and face him.

"come on baby, give me the bag." he said as if he were trying to convince a toddler to give up their favorite toy.

I glared at him while rolling my eyes, he ran around the counter making and do the same as I ran into the living room and he finally caught me, tackling me and both of us falling on the couch laughing.

after a couple minutes we're done laughing and sitting in silence while looking at each other.

"I don't want you to go" I whispered.

He thought about it before he sighed and agreed "okay then."

I smile brightly and hugged him close to me.

He wrapped his arms around me and I looked up at him as we made eye contact, I smiled and so did he before leaning down and connecting his lips with mine.

This time I kissed back right away.

Louis kissed me not two but three times now.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Hey guys, how are you? I hope you liked the chapter.

Make sure to drink and eat.

Make sure to smile and laugh.

Know it's okay to not be fine, I love you guys!

if you ever need anyone to talk to msg me, I need new friends anyways :)

Don't forget to vote please!!
<3
:)